Sukhumvit Hotels With Carpark

lounger

Hi can anyone recommend a hotel about 1500baht with a good car park and doesn't charge visitor fees in the Sukhumvit area.

I used to stay at the Grace but my car was dunshed one night. I brought it to the attention of the security and reception. The next night it was hit twice more!!!!!!!!! Thai retaliation for losing face? A letter to the absent manager brought no response.

reception were even less helpful the second time and the security totally unconcerned..

I hear there is several hotels where you can park right next to your room behind the curtains. Not sure on cost but can not be much more than 100 per hour. Other propably can give more specific locations and GPS coordinates for easy drive in.

Dynasty Inn on Soi 4 (Soi Nana) has off street parking and is about 1090 Baht per night. Moving this topic to the Bangkok forum unless Chiang Rai has a Sukhumvit and Grace hotel in which case I will move it back. :)

The new IBIS Hotel on Soi 4 Nana, about 400 m from Sukhumvit and Nana Placa, offers rooms for 1.200.- Bhat, best booked in Internet and has a nice car park.

Inside and outside parking free for guests. Just opened in March 2009 I think.

Grand Business Inn rooms 1.600.- B. and Business Inn Rooms starting 600 or 800 B. Sukuhmvit Soi 11/1 have parking space on the road in front of their Hotel, so not really what you are looking for I think.

Manhatten Hotel, price around 1.500.- B. Sukhumvit Soi 15 has also limited Parking space near the entrance.

Regards Alfred

Edited by ALFREDO

The new IBIS Hotel on Soi 4 Nana, about 400 m from Sukhumvit and Nana Placa, offers rooms for 1.200.- Bhat, best booked in Internet and has a nice car park.

Inside and outside parking free for guests. Just opened in March 2009 I think.

Grand Business Inn rooms 1.600.- B. and Business Inn Rooms starting 600 or 800 B. Sukuhmvit Soi 11/1 have parking space on the road in front of their Hotel, so not really what you are looking for I think.

Manhatten Hotel, price around 1.500.- B. Sukhumvit Soi 15 has also limited Parking space near the entrance.

Regards Alfred

Hi can anyone recommend a hotel about 1500baht with a good car park and doesn't charge visitor fees in the Sukhumvit area.

I used to stay at the Grace but my car was dunshed one night. I brought it to the attention of the security and reception. The next night it was hit twice more!!!!!!!!! Thai retaliation for losing face? A letter to the absent manager brought no response.

reception were even less helpful the second time and the security totally unconcerned..

Thanks guys, I'll go have a look. But maybe I need to raise the budget!

lounger