Private Detective

frankpelagic

Anyone know an inexpensive PI in the Khorat area who could nip out and see if a certain someone is where they say they are?

Cheers

If your intuition tells you can't trust someone you know the answers already.

I just saved you a couple of thousand Baht, please pm me where to collect the money when I visit Thailand in some years (the world is big, don't waste all your precious time in a country where they despise us).

Surely the old call them on the landline is still the best and cheapest method. You can get ToT to block outgoing calls and the rental costs Bt107 a month. Or get them to phone you from a landline so you can see the prefix.

The liklihood is that they are up to no good and if they even hesitate when questioned, you can hear their brains thinking up some lie.

Surely the old call them on the landline is still the best and cheapest method. You can get ToT to block outgoing calls and the rental costs Bt107 a month. Or get them to phone you from a landline so you can see the prefix.

The liklihood is that they are up to no good and if they even hesitate when questioned, you can hear their brains thinking up some lie.

Thats a clever option AND it didn't get deleted like my post?

Dave

Anyone know an inexpensive PI in the Khorat area who could nip out and see if a certain someone is where they say they are?

Cheers

If your intuition tells you can't trust someone you know the answers already.

I just saved you a couple of thousand Baht, please pm me where to collect the money when I visit Thailand in some years (the world is big, don't waste all your precious time in a country where they despise us).

I feel a strong urge to second that.

(Next comment deleted because I can't be bothered with the arguments).

Cheers

I was able to find four Thai private investigator websites. I have not used any of them myself;

siamspy.com/locations.html

spyonthai.com/

thai-spy.com/services.php

thailandpi.com/

With this variety at least you can compare rates. Their main focus seems to be doing background checks and reports.

Good luck in finding your friends.