BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Maizefarmer

Fertiliser Prices

Hey Guys - trying to get a comparison of prices across Thailand (now, versus roughly same time last year) 50kg bags: - who's buying what (type, brandname and/or mix/N ratio), what are you paying - and what province are you based in?

Thanx

MF

Not sure of the brand but in Chayapoum NPK 16-16-16 chemical fertilizer and variations around that is about 1050 Baht for a 50kg bag. I need to buy some 0-0- 60 which is 1350 Baht/50kg

Hope this helps.

Three weeks ago, I bought 50 - 50kg bags of 15-15-15 and it was 1015 a bag....That was in Ban Phue...north of Udon...

Stoneman

Hey Guys - trying to get a comparison of prices across Thailand (now, versus roughly same time last year) 50kg bags: - who's buying what (type, brandname and/or mix/N ratio), what are you paying - and what province are you based in?

Thanx

MF

Last week in chumphae,46-0-0 was 690 baht a bag,16-20-0 = 820 baht

In Sakhon Nakhon 0-46-0 triple super phosphate down from 2600 baht to 1650 now.

In Mae Sot, Tak Province

15-15-15 B1,040 on 15 May

B1,020 on 2 June

In Chiang Mai on 20 April

46-0-0 B 870

16-20-0 B 860

I just posted on another thread that I paid 550 for 50kg of "1" brand 15-15-15, but when I saw this thread that other are paying over 1,000 baht, I checked my receipt. I was charged 520 baht for 21-0-0 (Ammonium sulphate) by mistake. So I don't know what the 3x15 price should have been, I know I've paid 750 in the past.

110 for 50kg of dolomite. don

Prices are coming down.

The 0-0-60 I mentioned above at 1350 a few weeks ago is now 1250

The shop even advised me to wait a bit before buying as prices are due to fall quite a bit further.

that explains why i paid for 46-0-0 720baht them 2 weeks later 700baht.

that is in nong kung sri kalasin.

In chumphae yesterday 15-15-15=880 baht

46-0-0=630 baht

Was told to expect prices will start to rise.

Just moved to SHIKUI about 50ks before korat.moved from pattaya,built a rough shop house so to sell fertilizer, PVC ETC for irragation,amongs other things,decided better of selling to the farmers then being one,as we just lost a little one our first little crop of cassava.[20 rai].since sold to pay for new land and house.

we have another 10 rai with water ,,,and as are a few other farners around here we are into growing parlsey ,we are selling all seeds and what ever esle they need.

we have stated of very small 8 bags for each fertilizer normaly used ,we are actualy 20ks from the shikui,so it might work out well as we are selling at their prices.

which are ,at the moment,16 8 8= 680,,16 16 8=815,,16 20 0= 795 ,,46 0 0= 650,,15 15 15=920,,30 20 0=970.

the firtilizer is called pravit [risingsun] when i asked if thai or chinese, they said norway company,but probaly made here as all in thai on the bag.

they have ask for the rabbit and horse one,but finaces are restricted so will take things slowly

we did meet with a big company [lowest min buy 200,000bt] but they were 100bt more for each bag then what i am getting now,

then all the bartering came into it and prices and deals came into it, and i show them what i was paying they came down in price but not enough.

Just an insight into the market.

got to go my 2yr old wants to see the stars.

cat

Edited by catwho