Clubs/bar In Pattaya To Meet Euro Girls?

smiljanic

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows any nightspots with plenty of European/Russian girls??

My friends and I are 20-21-23 year old Australians/English and not really into the 'bar' scene (not that there's anything wrong with it) and prefer European girls (don't shoot me :)) to Thai.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows any nightspots with plenty of European/Russian girls??

My friends and I are 20-21-23 year old Australians/English and not really into the 'bar' scene (not that there's anything wrong with it) and prefer European girls (don't shoot me :) ) to Thai.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I understand your "concern" I am living here in Pattaya as 21-years old, because I moved my IT business from Denmark to Thailand.

You will not find a 100% "Eurogirl" club, because there is only very few girls comming here from "the West" and also few guys on my age. There is one go-go bar in town with "European girls only" (Read Russian girls) But keep away from that place, I have heard of a lot of people being ripped off in there.

There is three places (nightclubs) I come, the best one is Insomnia by far, I love the music and you can actually find non-working girls in there. If I should suggest other places it would be Walking Street(The club), Mixx in the "Pattaya sign" end of Walking street next to Starbucks, and Lucifer. Luficer is beginning to have too many freelance girls, but you need some places to go before Insomnia get's filled 2-3 o'Clock.

Mixx were also a very good place to come 2 years ago, but is looks like the Russian economy kept them away from Thailand.

I always bring my european freinds to the fun club "What's up" the first time they come to Pattaya, only to see their <deleted>?!? face, they have girls hanging from the roof and in a jacuzzi:)

When have you planned to come here? Feel free to mail me at <snip>

Jakob

Edited by raro
Please no e-mail addresses. Use the PM system instead and exchange e-mail addresses there.

Hi,

My friends and I are 20-21-23 year old Australians/English and not really into the 'bar' scene (not that there's anything wrong with it) and prefer European girls (don't shoot me :D ) to Thai.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I understand your "concern" I am living here in Pattaya as 21-years old, because I moved my IT business from Denmark to Thailand.

You will not find a 100% "Eurogirl" club, because there is only very few girls comming here from "the West" and also few guys on my age. There is one go-go bar in town with "European girls only" (Read Russian girls) But keep away from that place, I have heard of a lot of people being ripped off in there.

There is three places (nightclubs) I come, the best one is Insomnia by far, I love the music and you can actually find non-working girls in there. If I should suggest other places it would be Walking Street(The club), Mixx in the "Pattaya sign" end of Walking street next to Starbucks, and Lucifer. Luficer is beginning to have too many freelance girls, but you need some places to go before Insomnia get's filled 2-3 o'Clock.

Mixx were also a very good place to come 2 years ago, but is looks like the Russian economy kept them away from Thailand.

I always bring my european freinds to the fun club "What's up" the first time they come to Pattaya, only to see their &lt;deleted&gt;?!? face, they have girls hanging from the roof and in a jacuzzi:)

Jakob

Thanks for your reply!

I've seen a few people mention Insomnia... so I'll have to check it out.

We'll be there just for 2 nights 15 & 16 July, as a stopover on our way to Koh Chang (from Bangkok).

I've been to Pattaya before and saw loads of Swedish and Russian girls during the day and at restaurants... but never at night!

I meant non-working girls by the way, so hopefully some are out there...!

I've never heard of What's up club.... sounds amusing :)

Hi,

My friends and I are 20-21-23 year old Australians/English and not really into the 'bar' scene (not that there's anything wrong with it) and prefer European girls (don't shoot me :D ) to Thai.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I always bring my european freinds to the fun club "What's up" the first time they come to Pattaya, only to see their &lt;deleted&gt;?!? face, they have girls hanging from the roof and in a jacuzzi:)

Jakob

Thanks for your reply!

We'll be there just for 2 nights 15 & 16 July, as a stopover on our way to Koh Chang (from Bangkok).

I've been to Pattaya before and saw loads of Swedish and Russian girls during the day and at restaurants... but never at night!

Have you tried Melbourne or Perth,,, full of them,, thats why I am here,,,

Russian girls are on the game,, Aussie girls have attitude

Thanks for your reply!

No problem, it is a great place for a stopover, I do always go hunting for some european non-working girls, but as the alcohol kicks in everything is the same :D

I were at PhiPhi Islands 3 weeks ago and that is not my last time, it was full of traveling people and very few thais. A real backpacker place with parties and beachparties all night.

I haven't been to Koh Chang yet I have heard a lot about it from my thaifreinds, but not western, so I am curios how it is like for the younger western party genration?

comming to Thailand to meet Euro Girls?

why you Guys do not bring your own Euro Girls with you along?

or did you mean € Girls ?

I brought my Swedish girlfriend last time... we have since broken up.

Funnily enough, not everybody goes on holiday just to get stuck into the local women. I love Thailand, but I'm not that into Thai girls. Everybody has personal preferences.

Some of the European/American/Aussie girls on Khao San Road BKK are amazing.. and very amenable to spending the night with a fellow traveller! lol

Edited by smiljanic

No problem, it is a great place for a stopover, I do always go hunting for some european non-working girls, but as the alcohol kicks in everything is the same :)

I were at PhiPhi Islands 3 weeks ago and that is not my last time, it was full of traveling people and very few thais. A real backpacker place with parties and beachparties all night.

I haven't been to Koh Chang yet I have heard a lot about it from my thaifreinds, but not western, so I am curios how it is like for the younger western party genration?

Haha I know what you mean... I just found it so strange that I'd see so many gorgeous European girls during the day, and NONE at night!

Don't get me wrong, many Thai girls are very beautiful... but just not my preference.

Koh Chang actually has quite a few Europeans.. I went there with my girlfriend last time, and met a lot of Swedish & English girls. It's not really a 'party' place (I stayed on White Sands Beach), but really good to relax and to just talk with people.

I've not been to PhiPhi Islands, but I'd love to.. :D

Well as they say "up to you". I have a friend that only does Russian girls. We all think he's nuts. He trolls south pattaya, and says its loaded down that way. I,ve seen a few,western girls, at the Bamboo but they seem to be interested in the thai girls who go there to dance.

Hardly any Euro girls in Ko Chang in March, be flipping wet there when your off and if you think Patts is bad in the rain then way hay that place is mental.

Happy to know as now i'm moving away from the young party age (now 28) there isn't a fock of younger wannabees yet. PHEW! in still a young sexy man

Hardly any Euro girls in Ko Chang in March, be flipping wet there when your off and if you think Patts is bad in the rain then way hay that place is mental.

Happy to know as now i'm moving away from the young party age (now 28) there isn't a fock of younger wannabees yet. PHEW! in still a young sexy man

Nah we're not going to Ko Chang for girls... we're just going there to relax for a few days. I'm pretty worried about the weather.. but hopefully there's enough periods during which it doesn't rain to enjoy ourselves.

:) I hope for your sake that my friends and I aren't just the exception to the rule, and you can enjoy a couple more decades of being a young sexy man

Went to Insomnia last friday, was packed, plenty of euros and even spoke to one girl from madagascar ! , ALL of them were on "the game " :D:D

:) I'm hoping for girls who aren't on "the game"

Very rare it seems... (fortunately, or unfortunately - depending on your perspective)

"Euro" girls, 18 - 28 age group, "not on the game", are generally found in plentiful numbers on the beaches and in the discotheques on Ko Samui.

Pattaya is not really their style. :)

OP - you and your mates should go and spend a couple of days near the centre of Chaweng beach, Big Mango area of Ko Samui. You will not be dissappointed. (check season first! :D ). Also try a full moon party on KPG. (ko pha ngan).

• 1 year later...

Many eastern Europeans and Russians don't like Asian girls, that's why many bring their own girls with them to Thailand.

Just another group of travelers I don't fully understand.

Like the middle Easterns who just sit down and suck on their shishas without ever taking any girl.

hmmmm... oh, well.

Your friends obviously aren't worried bout money- the best bet is to take a hopper flight to Bali Indonesia. Tons of all kinds of women all age brackets. Very much a kick ass international scene as well as the Indo scene. Koh Chang has a lot of Euro travelers & has a young scene your crew might like the island partying. Pattaya is a place where you best bring your own camp meat to the cookout if they are into their own type.

Just out of curiosity Why are you buddies so hung on girls they can get at home? Try the islands if they are looking for young adventuring types. Pattaya the average age is 60 & up if you have not noticed.

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Jakob

Thanks for your reply!

How amusing...you are going to be there for two nights, but you hope to make the acquaintance of non-working girls in the time. :rolleyes:

thinking about it, somebody caught one of these sexy Russian tourist now found everywhere in Thailand ?

I'm sure some of them would like to know some westerners with a good passport to travel anywhere in the world :-)

Actually they look so hot, but usually they can't say 2 words in English...

Any experience ?

You are a little bit sad.

I spent a fair amount of time with quite a few of these 'tourists' and they seem to be doing ok. I have invitations to Baikal, St Petersburg, Moscow...

Most either have their own companies, work in the travel industry or have a professional qualification. e.g Electrical Engineer, Dentist...

Made meetings for Italy, Eygpt and Thailand again.

Often I find that if there are two girls travelling together, only one speaks English well. Sods Laws dictates that the one whom I like and who likes me is the one who has limited English. :)

I've met quite a few nice Russian girls. I also don't go with the Thai girls. For me, going with them would be akin to paying to roll around in the gutter.

I prefer to meet a 'normal' girl and to build a nice friendship. Perhaps it's the thrill of the chase. Paying to shoot fish in a barrel is just not for me.

Hi,

My friends and I are 20-21-23 year old Australians/English and not really into the 'bar' scene (not that there's anything wrong with it) and prefer European girls (don't shoot me :) ) to Thai.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Jakob

I agree,they dont work,they are frelancers mate,niave or what

Went to Insomnia last friday, was packed, plenty of euros and even spoke to one girl from madagascar ! , ALL of them were on "the game " :D:D

:) I'm hoping for girls who aren't on "the game"

Very rare it seems... (fortunately, or unfortunately - depending on your perspective)

Nearly impossible and the odd whitey euro chick has been picked up by the thai guys,non working of course heheheeheheh.Euro birds actualy like the dark skinned thai,pakwhan guys.

Happy hunting but be ready for a quickie by hand

thinking about it, somebody caught one of these sexy Russian tourist now found everywhere in Thailand ?

I'm sure some of them would like to know some westerners with a good passport to travel anywhere in the world :-)

Any experience ?

I spent a fair amount of time with quite a few of these 'tourists' and they seem to be doing ok. I have invitations to Baikal, St Petersburg, Moscow...

Most either have their own companies, work in the travel industry or have a professional qualification. e.g Electrical Engineer, Dentist...

Often I find that if there are two girls travelling together, only one speaks English well. Sods Laws dictates that the one whom I like and who likes me is the one who has limited English. :)

I've met quite a few nice Russian girls. I also don't go with the Thai girls. For me, going with them would be akin to paying to roll around in the gutter.

I prefer to meet a 'normal' girl and to build a nice friendship. Perhaps it's the thrill of the chase. Paying to shoot fish in a barrel is just not for me.

U have a nasty mouth and i am amazed any woman would like u talking about a thai woman like that.To get a normal girl,or rather woman,as girls are under 18 in my eyes,u need to grow up a bit

Any experience ?

U have a nasty mouth and i am amazed any woman would like u talking about a thai woman like that.To get a normal girl,or rather woman,as girls are under 18 in my eyes,u need to grow up a bit

Perhaps you should re-read your post #25 and then re-consider your remarks.

Are you some kind of authority on 'getting women/girls'? I would venture that you are not.

The fact that you would try to rebuke me for not wanting to lie down with a common prostitute only serves to reveal your utter moral bankruptcy.

Perhaps you should step/crawl out of the gutter. Maybe that way you would observe that there is life above.