Where To Buy Music Gear?

anono12

Posted this before and memory is a little vague now, but your best bet is between Pantip on Pethcaburi and Ratchathewi BTS station (link to map). There's a few pro-audio music stores in this area where you should be able to pick something up (including two places in Pantip itself).

Yes, that's a good store. I bought my M-Audio Axiom there .... Very close to the walkover between Pantip and Phaya Tai Rd.

OK, I didn't find anything useful in Pantip (the indoor market) except one store called Audio Land (or something like that) but it was all crappy used equipment that I found was over priced.

So, I walked down the street from Pantip indoor electronics market towards the BTS skytrain station and found an amazing Oxygen 49 MIDI controller, in a nice shop, just what I was looking for!!! :) Paid about 200 bucks Canadian for it. Nice!

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Other options include the store on the 4th floor in Fortune Town near Praram IX MRT...

Music2home stores see (Music2home.com) two locations...

a few guitars shops in Central World and Siam Paragon have the odd piece of equipment.

I've found mics, interfaces, MIDIs, pre-amps, etc at these places and paid only about 1.5X to 2X the best US prices...

considering the import duty and shipping its about fair.

No returns allowed, but they will plug and test before you pay.