Govt Steps In To Solve Beachside Food Battle

george

***DISCLAIMER***

In no way, shape, or form is the previous post to be taken seriously. Please disregard and let this thread die a death with dignity.

Its like som tam that's been left out for 2 days.... it's not pleasant to keep sniffing the plate. :D

Quite obviously SJ :o

First did the original thread mention anything about foreigners?

I think it is expensive but I don't see how it can be wrong so long as they aren't discriminating. Why is it that some people should make loads of money and have great lives for doing little while others can't. If the sellers want to sell things at high prices to desperate buyers let them. That's exactly what the oil companies do. Many of the world's haves have because they have pushed the limits. They sold Enron before it collapsed. Sold insurance using fear as their marketing tool. They sued for eating bad food. They used their connections to get access to benefits others could not. They just have unlimited access to loans to attempt whatever they want. Life isn't fair. It never has been. Some people are just learning this and they want more.

Why doesn't anyone complain about land prices. The real people exploiting Thailand are the stinking dirty land owners who charge excessive amounts to rent their space. When will the police investigate this. Why don't the police investigate the haves for once.

When people try to overcharge because of who you are its wrong. When it happens it just makes me angry at Thailand in general. I support you when you are a victim of discrimination but not when you want a poor somtam vendor to sell their somtam at 15 baht a plate so you can enjoy your easy lifestyles. If you really think people should work for nothing like slaves, vote for Thaksin; he's your man.

Like Kailis Bros terry? are they still serving their good ol' fish n chips out there?

hello tuky,

look mate im going to let you in on some top inside information on my home town.

the kailis family had nothing when they come to good old freo. :D

they were just immigrants stuggling for tucka. :D

it was a dive mate, just full of pissed up sailors, bikies, and drunks. :D

but they where top fella's, just like my brilliant self. :D

you know when all us aussies where tucked up in bed, the bloody kailas brothers were out there catching cray fish in <deleted> weather. :D

anyway the kailis brothers got rich and now serve up top fish and chips to the punter, at a nice little earner may i add. :D

then we won the cup and freo is famous. :D

im a lucky guy as i get to play half time freo and then half time los as i frigging love los my old mate. :D

cheers mate :o:D

So where in Freo are you?

The Kalis family own most of the harbour and a good slice of the town. The family don't do much fishing these days. They usually hang out in Broome.

im working at the freo firestation looking after life and property of the punters . :D

thats where i am mate,

a bicton local just up the road as well bro. :D

of course they dont do too much fishing these days as the family are bloody multi millionaires arn't they. :o

getting there <deleted> tanned in broom alrighty, and you are 110% correct there. :D

cheers mate :D:D