I Have Been On The Nicabate Cq Lozenge For 2 Years!

Bobsyouruncle

Hi all,

I gave up smoking nearly 2 years ago by using the Nicabate CQ lozenge 4mg. The problem now is I can't give them up!

It is better than smoking and I have calculated it is about half the price of cigarettes here in Australia but it is the nicotene that I am addicted too.

We are relocating to Thailand in a couple of months and then it will certainly be more expensive than smoking. As a matter of fact I have never been able to find the lozenge in Thailand.

Does anyone know where I can buy the lozenge in Thailand? Also how much are they?

Thanks in advance.

All you have done is changed the method of getting your nicotine and nothing else. As long as you have broken the habit of smoking then stopping the pills should be easy. I say easy but all it takes is for you to really want to stop. Good luck :)

All you have done is changed the method of getting your nicotine and nothing else. As long as you have broken the habit of smoking then stopping the pills should be easy. I say easy but all it takes is for you to really want to stop. Good luck :)

Not quite as easy as that h2o.

It's the brain cells that crave the nicotine, Thats what makes for the addiction like any other drug. He needs to just try and reduce his intake a little everyday till he gets to the point where if he misses one tablet, he won't even notice that he has missed it.

I was one of the lucky ones i just threw a packet away one day and said enough is enough, 20 years free of them now.