Vertical Panoramic

Kan Win

Taken a few years ago in Kan 4 shots, in one take.

Olympus C-8080WZ

original.jpg

C & C most welcomed. :D

Yours truly,

Caved in with these rocks. From the top to the bottom look for features in them. :D hence the large photo

Win from Kan :)

Nice I like it, I have to agree about the clamped black (even though if conceptually work) and personally I am bit annoyed by the flash light and the casted shadow (or at least don't seem a natural light) on the left foreground rocks. Overall is a really nice composition, sometime looks abstract!!.

Edited by aeon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Taken a few years ago in Kan 4 shots, in one take.

Olympus C-8080WZ

original.jpg

C & C most welcomed. :D

Yours truly,

Caved in with these rocks. From the top to the bottom look for features in them. :D hence the large photo

Win from Kan :)

a fantastic shot, it gives me nightmares, so many things in this this.

a great shot

Portrait ? :D

the image is another classic image of one without any visual idea...... :D

it would appear that the ragbag element of Tv has descended on this sub forum

looks like a nightmare ,,,,,... an image from the past that should be left in the past......

Kan Win, I like the shot !

:D:):D

Wonderful shot - love the detail and rich blacks. Have often heard, which seems apropos here, to really put cave shots into proper perspective and proportion it's the one landscape (or is it middle earthscape) where adding a full length human subject or obvious object helps orient us and adds to the magnitude. Counter to one of the miopic comments I'm really glad you brought this image to the surface for all to see.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice I like it, I have to agree about the clamped black (even though if conceptually work) and personally I am bit annoyed by the flash light and the casted shadow (or at least don't seem a natural light) on the left foreground rocks. Overall is a really nice composition, sometime looks abstract!!.

Thank you all for your C&C, it is a very scary place indeed. Did not go inside as there was too much to see outside hence the Pano photo.

And to 'aeon',

No flash was used as it was the outside of the entrance to the cave itself, look where the arrow is pointing and that is the way in for people to go. Photos taken late afternoon-ish so the sun was coming down from my right, and bouncing off some rocks behind me.

Can you use a flash in a 4 shot Pano photo?:) never tried it.

Photo taken in Kan btw, a little know place, closed I think by now. Old Temple grounds with monkeys, very steep climb up some steps.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

• 5 weeks later...
Portrait ? :D

the image is another classic image of one without any visual idea...... :D

it would appear that the ragbag element of Tv has descended on this sub forum

looks like a nightmare ,,,,,... an image from the past that should be left in the past......

Kan Win, I like the shot !

:D:):D

your bad taste is showing!