Levels 1 - 4 Of Alcoholism

MisterMan

• 3 months later...
The definition of each level if it's not to much to wirte..

I see you have posted today (so still on the forum). If you are still interested I suggest you do two searches : 'three stages alcoholism' and 'four stages alcoholism'. Most hits seems to define three stages: early, mid and end stage.

An example of what you might like to know is this, and a typical three stage article could be this one.

You'll die from the shit anyway - however many phases you define.

But that's life - no one survives it. You just choose (or are randomly given) your exit door.

The definition of each level if it's not to much to wirte..

I see you have posted today (so still on the forum). If you are still interested I suggest you do two searches : 'three stages alcoholism' and 'four stages alcoholism'. Most hits seems to define three stages: early, mid and end stage.

An example of what you might like to know is this, and a typical three stage article could be this one.

You'll die from the shit anyway - however many phases you define.

But that's life - no one survives it. You just choose (or are randomly given) your exit door.

Thanks very much for the links, which were really quite motivating...

I'm trying to stay dry for a little while, after popping out for a quiet pint, getting sat in front of the football in the pub, and ending up stinking of beer the next morning at work

I hope you are keeping well, and all the very best wishes for your recovery, Philo.

SC