Making My First Trip To Phuket. .

mcatt66

Im currently living in Bangkok teaching english and I am making my first trip down south. . landing in phuket on thursday morning and staying for 7 days. . as of now thats all i really have planned. . was thinking the normal route patong, kata/koran, phi phi islands. . any other advice, must see places, places to avoid ect. .

im 31 traveling alone. . will do my fair share of partying but would love to explore and see and do some different things as well. . \

thanks

Edited by mcatt66

Im currently living in Bangkok teaching english and I am making my first trip down south. . landing in phuket on thursday morning and staying for 7 days. . as of now thats all i really have planned. . was thinking the normal route patong, kata/koran, phi phi islands. . any other advice, must see places, places to avoid ect. .

im 31 traveling alone. . will do my fair share of partying but would love to explore and see and do some different things as well. . \

thanks

Spent four very happy weeks mainly in Kamala 18mths ago with regular trips along the coast to Surin Beach and Bang Tao Beach - just heavenly.

Be sure to visit the Little Aussie Bar in Kamala if you do go - you'll get a very warm welcome from Ploy, Tui, Nuch and all the other bar staff!

Lots of great places to eat - Mam's Place is one of the best.

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time.

Phgna Nga, Wat Chalong, Phuket Fantasea, old Phuket Town and all of the beautiful bays and beaches but if you have any weird hobbies that may include collecting beer mats, I suggest you stay well clear of the Aussie Bar in Bangla :)