Premiership Prediction Comp. 2009-2010. , Use This Thread Like Last Year. To Discuss The Comp.

Jockstar

Since TP has brought it up. It is only just over a month away to kickoff for the new season. I guess it's time to start to get those predictors who wish to sign up. So i'll close the other thread and continue here. Those who have shown interest and are willing to play are listed below.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in again - should win it this time!

Toasted will you win as you are posting your toasted scores 3 times :D

Yes JS please count me in - also can you help me find out what happened to my TOE :) ( AV)

bt :D

Count me in again - should win it this time!

Toasted will you win as you are posting your toasted scores 3 times :D

Yes JS please count me in - also can you help me find out what happened to my TOE :) ( AV)

bt :D

Try clearing your cache.

Also on a similar note. Did everyone apart from scousemouse pay the cash? :D

I'm a little disappointed to see I didn't make the list. Maybe it had something to do with my receiving a warning from one of the "super" moderators that my posts are against the rules on ThaiVisa. That being not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants (heaven forbid).

I haven't read the rules here, and only learn them as I break them. I guess discussing European futbol are well within the rules, and authentic racial slurs are also permitted. I just read where the UE (I'm assuming the E is for European) FA provided new rules for match officials to deal with racist chants which include abandoning the game. Is starting a baseball thread within the rules (Of course, no racial chanting)? The All-Star game is coming up. They should change it to World All-Star game. Imagine a baseball (and they're hard, too) coming at you of upwards of 90 miles an hour, and you're trying to hit it. The ball has movement on it, too. I think you are aware of my feelings regarding futbol, and you spoiled Beckham.

Edited by Shotime

I'm a little disappointed to see I didn't make the list. Maybe it had something to do with my receiving a warning from one of the "super" moderators that my posts are against the rules on ThaiVisa. That being not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants (heaven forbid).

Yet you still persist :)

Is starting a baseball thread within the rules (Of course, no racial chanting)?

Yep. Cos this is the Football / Soccer forum :)

I never looked at it that way. Thanks for the explanation. I'll assume you meant "Nope. Cos this is the Football / Soccer forum ; ("

Then how about a Baseball forum? They play Baseball in Thailand?

I'm thinking of a new rules this year. Something to allow predictors the chance to boost their points. Maybe a banker every week? Working like this. You predict as per usual. Then you nominate one game as your banker. Thus meaning for that game. You get double the points for that game. So if you predict that it's 0-0 and you are correct. You would noramlly get 6 points. But if this was your banker then you would score 12. How does this sound to everyone?

I'm thinking of a new rules this year. Something to allow predictors the chance to boost their points. Maybe a banker every week? Working like this. You predict as per usual. Then you nominate one game as your banker. Thus meaning for that game. You get double the points for that game. So if you predict that it's 0-0 and you are correct. You would noramlly get 6 points. But if this was your banker then you would score 12. How does this sound to everyone?

Great idea :)

I think JS must have a lot of time on his hands :) is what I think

hahaa why would you want to spend even more time keeping track of tallying the scores :D you are a dedicated guy, and each of the people on the footie forum should buy you at least a case of beer :D (or a bottle of vodka......)

I think JS must have a lot of time on his hands :) is what I think

hahaa why would you want to spend even more time keeping track of tallying the scores :D you are a dedicated guy, and each of the people on the footie forum should buy you at least a case of beer :D (or a bottle of vodka......)

I agree with all of the above and yes I think a good idea of a banker - should make it even more interesting.....

Yes JS all but 2 have paid BUT -BOTH they have made contact and have said they will pay shortly when finances allow or bank sorts out a problem or two.

Re clearing cache ? how does one do that - ps not very good at IT obviously :D

BT :D