Premiership Prediction Comp. 2009-2010. , Use This Thread Like Last Year. To Discuss The Comp.

Jockstar

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After last years meltdown and failure to complete the last month I should just slope off to the nearest toadstool and sit. However, if the esteemed Sir Jockstar will allow me to participate, then I'm in.

Edited by mrtoad

After last years meltdown and failure to complete the last month I should just slope off to the nearest toadstool and sit. However, if the esteemed Sir Jockstar will allow me to participate, then I'm in.

Failure to Complete The last month "ONLY" :D:D:D If you also join the dosh league I am sure you will remember to send in your predictions :D Pleased to see you back.

JS surely as the mods have lots of "BENEFITS" and Tee Shirts re TV etc the prediction competition "prize winner" should be the first member who is NOT a MOD. :) Just a thought, :D Nothing personal to be gained you realise :D:D

BT :P

You're in. :)

Predictors

1) ThaiPauly

2) Jockstar

3) bkkjames

4) LeungKen

5) Chaimai

6) sanmiguellight

7) zaphodbeeblebrox

8) Eclipse

9) toasted

10) britmaveric

11) BIGTOE3

12) JacknDanny

13) binnsy

14) eddie11

15) Seapok

16) Macclad

17) mrtoad

Failure to Complete The last month "ONLY" :D:D:D If you also join the dosh league I am sure you will remember to send in your predictions :D Pleased to see you back.

JS surely as the mods have lots of "BENEFITS" and Tee Shirts re TV etc the prediction competition "prize winner" should be the first member who is NOT a MOD. :) Just a thought, :D Nothing personal to be gained you realise :D:P

BT :P

Lite beer wasn't a mod when the comp started. BTW we get nothing as mods.( well i don't anyway :D )

Predictors

1) ThaiPauly

2) Jockstar

3) bkkjames

4) LeungKen

5) Chaimai

6) sanmiguellight

7) zaphodbeeblebrox

8) Eclipse

9) toasted

10) britmaveric

11) BIGTOE3

12) JacknDanny

13) binnsy

14) eddie11

15) Seapok

16) Macclad

17) mrtoad

18) MSingh

19) The AceFace

I get free margaritas

(not directly from TV though mind you. I aint telling who my sponsor is :D )

You will always get FREE Margaritas from Footy CROWD and NOT because you are a MOD :)

Why are you not entering the prediction League ? Is it because Arsenal will only be fighting for 5th Place :D only kidding...

JS sorry to hear Mods don't get any benefits :D Just thought a Tee Shirt saying a winner would wind Mr Toad up - a bit :D as a Scots Man beat him last year :D

BT :D

I get free margaritas

(not directly from TV though mind you. I aint telling who my sponsor is :D )

You will always get FREE Margaritas from Footy CROWD and NOT because you are a MOD :)

Why are you not entering the prediction League ? Is it because Arsenal will only be fighting for 5th Place :D only kidding...

JS sorry to hear Mods don't get any benefits :D Just thought a Tee Shirt saying a winner would wind Mr Toad up - a bit :D as a Scots Man beat him last year :D

BT :D

Nearly everyone beat him last year. :D

JS

I suggest a change in your actual rules, as they are set down.

Predictions must be in by FRIDAY NIGHTS MIDNIGHT SYDNEY TIME. Anyone sending in late predictions may or may not have then included.

Although you have gone on to clarify the situation and made it quite clear that it is 10.00am Sydney time, the above line from the original rules, may cause some ambiguity, I suggest, if they are removed, no ambiguity.

The forms generally become available a couple of weeks before they are needed and in 4/5 week batches, this can obviously change when their are rearranged games, just keep an eye on the forum and all will be explained if there are changes.

There will be a closed thread that only JS can access for the new set of forms, that will be accessed for down loading purposes when required.

JS

I suggest a change in your actual rules, as they are set down.

Predictions must be in by FRIDAY NIGHTS MIDNIGHT SYDNEY TIME. Anyone sending in late predictions may or may not have then included.

Although you have gone on to clarify the situation and made it quite clear that it is 10.00am Sydney time, the above line from the original rules, may cause some ambiguity, I suggest, if they are removed, no ambiguity.

Noted Moss. Now updated and can be viewed HERE!

BT, I think the footy crowd needs to take their footy meeting on a tour :)

aint entering the predictions, cos I only watch the Arsenal games. have no time for other teams, :D

aint entering the predictions, cos I only watch the Arsenal games. have no time for other teams, :D

A very simple life youlead MiG :D

They must long, cold winter nights when Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea are playing in Europe and you have................................. ?

A very simple life youlead MiG :D

They must long, cold winter nights when Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea are playing in Europe and you have................................. ?

OI!!