Premiership Prediction Comp. 2009-2010. , Use This Thread Like Last Year. To Discuss The Comp.

Jockstar

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised that i am supposed to update the league today. But as i feel like shit after mixing red and white wine yesterday. It will have to wait until tomorrow. Sorrry lads. I'll also put up the new sheets tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

With the last week of the season upon us would like to congratulate the leaders of the competition and say thanks to Jstar for putting in all the effort.

While I am here I would also like to take this opportunity to mention to JacknDanny that his 100,000 Baht donation in my name can me made to the following Charity...

Bkkjames Gloating Fund,

C/o TV Football Prediction Competition

:)

JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Bugger. Just as I thought I was starting to break away :)

Well Guys, another year over and another winner from Khon Kaen.

First of all, my thanks go out to Jockstar for managing the competition year after year, and rarely making a mistake!! Many thanks mate for all of your hard work.

This was only my second year in the competition, and all I can say is EASY....... No, seriously, there was some good competition in the last few weeks and it kept me on my toes.

Lite Beer called me this morning and told me that he had my prize. What a supprise, 2 bottles of Chang!!!! - Only joking, I was delighted to recieve THREE CASES of Chang. Lite Beer and I were the only two at the Presentation, so we had no choice but to get at it. There is still some left, so if any of you want to join us for a beer you are very welcome. You must be here within 24 hours though!!

Thanks again to Jockstar, and let's hope for another "tight" competition next seaon. Well done everyone.

Justin Credible

its a conspiracy I say :)

they choose to give out the only drink they know I cant drink!!

else Id be there for sure :D HAHAHA

enjoy.......

• 1 month later...

Is it about time to start a new thread for next years compo.

Only just over a month away now

You can put me down JS, then I will start at the top and slowly make my way down....or quickly more like!!

Are you offering to run it?