2nd Language English Teachers

Other than it being an easy option to obtain a visa to stay here and to earn a few quid , what makes you think you are good enough to teach English ?

Ok , maybe you have qualifications ? I cant argue there , but MANY so called teachers I have met can not speak English very well . If you can not speak English very well , then how is anyone suposed to learn the language correctly from you ? . Its a shame that the schools in their desperation to learn the language are employing some that are wasting their time .

Other than it being an easy option to obtain a visa to stay here and to earn a few quid , what makes you think you are good enough to teach English ?

Ok , maybe you have qualifications ? I cant argue there , but MANY so called teachers I have met can not speak English very well . If you can not speak English very well , then how is anyone suposed to learn the language correctly from you ? . Its a shame that the schools in their desperation to learn the language are employing some that are wasting their time .

I met an English teaching Irishman when I was living in Vietnam.

All his young students spoke English with an Irish accent!

It was very cute :)