BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Khutan

Freaky Falang Friday

I just wish the locals would learn to park their pick-ups between the lines in the carpark.

It is so frustrating to be driving around in the carpark, only to find the only spots are taken up by cars parked at strange angles

expats with bats at the tesco-lotus food hall meet up should sort that one out quick...

Dont be so harsh in your judgement, lads. In the course 'Cross-cultural understanding 101', these pickup drivers just learned that in the eyes of the rest of the world, Thais have a problem "thinking out of the box"...

and now that they attempt to move out of the box for a change - you want them back in?? :o:D

I was in Lotus on Friday, my goodness, I have not seen so many falangs, it was more like a Sydney suburb and rural Thailand.

Big ones small ones, pretty ones and ugly ones.  :o

Like an invasion of Lotus from Khao San Rd.

A bit ironic geting upset because there are falangs in Tesco! try shoping in the market.

I was in Lotus on Friday, my goodness, I have not seen so many falangs, it was more like a Sydney suburb and rural Thailand.

Big ones small ones, pretty ones and ugly ones.  :o

Like an invasion of Lotus from Khao San Rd.

A bit ironic geting upset because there are falangs in Tesco! try shoping in the market.

Thanks, but I'll try to stay away.

I want farangs to shop with, I'll hang out at a Wal Mart! :D

...tutsi, Matt & Meadish excepted! :D