Sriracha Information

dthomasss

I will be moving to Sriracha and have a couple of odd questions. Does anyone know if there are any of the big Korean Barbecue restaurants there (the 99 baht type)? Also, I am trying to find out what English channels the local cable tv company offers (I think it is called PTV but they have no website) and what the cost is as I will be there three days a week and don;t want to install True (UBC).

I will be moving to Sriracha and have a couple of odd questions. Does anyone know if there are any of the big Korean Barbecue restaurants there (the 99 baht type)? Also, I am trying to find out what English channels the local cable tv company offers (I think it is called PTV but they have no website) and what the cost is as I will be there three days a week and don;t want to install True (UBC).

Lived there last year in a service apartment. They has a few english channels, but it was UBC/true.

Heaps of Korean restaurants there. Many Koreans in SriRacha.

On the last floor of Pacific Park close to the cinemas are several barbecue restaurants, including Fuji.

I don’t know if the others are Korean.

PTV costs 300 Bt. monthly, English channels I saw so far only Al Jazeera, Fox News and Deutsche Welle.

I mean the big outdoor barbecue all you can eat places.. They are often called Korean Barbecue.

That is indeed a very slim choice for PTV.. arggh

On the last floor of Pacific Park close to the cinemas are several barbecue restaurants, including Fuji.

I don’t know if the others are Korean.

PTV costs 300 Bt. monthly, English channels I saw so far only Al Jazeera, Fox News and Deutsche Welle.