Nicest Car You Ever Owned.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicest car i've ever owned was a bmw 5 series , but my favourite was a vauxhall vectra diesel estate , because i didnt have to worry about anybody stealing it, keying it or otherwise defacing it. i didnt care about it.

it was an appliance , plain and simple , cheap to maintain and insure.

with the bmw , being parked on a london street every night , i never knew if it would be there the next day and the maintenance costs were a bit silly to say the least.

if money were no object i would buy the bentley continental. pure class.

not sure? Secondhand i would have thought closer to 1 million?

Lets go Thetyim, Performance wise you might beat me,

Porsche 959

Depends what you mean by performance, top speed or acceleration.

The 959 is good for 200+

I have driven a DFV powered Thunder Sports.

Nicest car would be my current , Merc C36 AMG , the fastest would probably be my Subaru Impreza STI 5 , the <deleted> who nicked it though it was quick 2 :o

In the last 5 years I have had too many nice cars , I probably have lost a fortune on trade-ins , too impatient to wait for a decent price. None of them over 10k Sterling , but nice still.

BMW M5 ( E34) M3 ( E 36 ) Nissan 300zx TT, Audi Quattro , Toyota Supra TT , Nissan Skyline R33 GTR , Ford Saff Cossie 4 x 4 , BMW 750 , Alfa Spyder V6, BMW 540.

You can buy all of these in Thailand.............................. :D

Pontiac thunderbird 5.6 liter gasoline :D ,, roooaaaarrrrrrrr.....

Is that a Pontiac Firebird, or Ford Thunderbird? :o

Had a 1975 6.5L 440hp Firebird back in the 80s. Went through 4 engines in 2250mi but never lost a race. :D

I've slowed down now, a Nissan pickup, and a beat up honda. :D

cv

Nicest car would be my current , Merc C36 AMG , the fastest would probably be my Subaru Impreza STI 5 , the <deleted> who nicked it though it was quick 2  :D

In the last 5 years I have had too many nice cars , I probably have lost a fortune on trade-ins , too impatient to wait for a decent price. None of them over 10k Sterling , but nice still.

BMW M5 ( E34) M3 ( E 36 ) Nissan 300zx TT, Audi Quattro , Toyota Supra TT , Nissan Skyline R33 GTR , Ford Saff Cossie 4 x 4 , BMW 750 , Alfa Spyder V6, BMW 540.

You can buy all of these in Thailand.............................. :D

Some very special cars amongst that selection, pity you could not buy them at under 10,000 Pounds each in Thailand! :o

Pontiac thunderbird 5.6 liter gasoline :D ,, roooaaaarrrrrrrr.....

Is that a Pontiac Firebird, or Ford Thunderbird? :o

Had a 1975 6.5L 440hp Firebird back in the 80s. Went through 4 engines in 2250mi but never lost a race. :D

I've slowed down now, a Nissan pickup, and a beat up honda. :D

cv

Sorry firebird, didn't have it that long and it is already 17 years ago :D

to much gasoline. you had to stop the engine at the tankstation or you couldn't fill her up :D

I suppose the best I had was a Holden Monaro with a 350Chevy [extensively modified] and quite a bit of suspension work and a bit of body mods too. 125MPH on the open highway in the days when petrol was something like 80cents a gallon...

Fun to drive, but a cop magnet. :o

Preferate cars owned in Belgium:

1 1984 Ferrari 348 GTS

2 1969 Mustang Mach 1 (5.7 L) completely restored

3 1998 Chrysler Stratus Cabrio (2.5L)

4 1981 Toyota Supra

And now a grey 2003 Toyota Vios.Much more discreet than all my previous monsters

Best I have ever owned, BMW M3, Best I have ever driven BMW M3

Question, can I import it to Thailand?  (Left Hand Drive, 240 (stock) hp)

Only 240bhp ? They're 286/320(evo) over here stock (uk) assuming it's the E36 version.

I think lhd would be a pain in Thailand , but someone will have an idea about. import taxes for you. :o