Passports

I don't know what nationality you are but at the British embassy it takes 2 working days to get a new passport. Make sure you don't "lose" the one you wish to replace as this represents the evidence that you are the nationality which you claim to be.

Sorry, don't know about having the stamp endorsed in the new document.

Scouse.

Posted: Sep. 29 2003,15:52  

I have just come back from immigration, getting a visa transferred onto a new passport, I had no problems. Even though I had used an agent (a reputable one).

Just seen this post on another forum....

Maybe some good news?

Hello to all,

I'm trying to get a good head start on my application for a Thai retirement visa. A potentially complex endeavor. With that thought in mind, I've noticed a few ad's in the Bangkok Post outlining services from legal firms, which provide "visa help" or "visa guidance". Pricing is usually Baht 10,000.  Given my many years of experience with the ever changing visa requirements, I'm giving the legal firm option strong consideration.  Before I make the call, has anyone heard any sad stories about these firms which you would like to pass along? I'm pragmatic, so please don't hesitate to tell all. Thanks a million.    Maikowjai

I did a PP change because it got lost......

And to me they did'nt act like they was suspicious at all.

Not the Police when I reported it lost OR the Imm. Guys & Gals when I got the new stamp.

They can be as suspicious they like, how are they going to prove it if it wasn't lost?

Innocent until proven guilty, or was it Guilty until proven innocent... just remembered that this is Thailand.. Anything can and will happen at some point in the future.. :cool: