Penis Enlargement Injection From Thai?

z3r0

My friend went to visit thailand last summer and came back telling me about penis enlargement liquids that they sell there that increased his girth. I'm wondering if anyone heard of the liquid,method???

I'm so jealous of him :)

right now :D

I've heard that some Thai guys inject various substances (cooking oil, for instance) with varying results. That's right up there with inserting "mooks" -- small "pearls" under the skin. Ouch!

Not for me!

The oils are makok, I don't know the translation but must be some kind of mango or plum oil.

My friend's boyfriend had an injection while he was in prison. What do you do in prison other than tatoos, injections and weighlifting?

She hated it and was really painful for her. She requested the fluid be drained out. Eventually she left him because he refused. Her drained it (painfully) but their relationship is not the same anymore. He shouldn't have tried it in the first place.

My friend went to visit thailand last summer and came back telling me about penis enlargement liquids that they sell there that increased his girth. I'm wondering if anyone heard of the liquid,method???

This, for your first post?

TROLL

This, for your first post?

TROLL

No................. just a little prick :D

Check the Internet for more info on this self mutilating technique.

If you want to have a 'hot dog' flopping between your legs that prevents you from having a normal erection go ahead. And don't forget that it is probably non-reversible. You will only impress the girls (or guys) if you leave your underpants on.

they showed the procedure recentley on uk tv, they use stuff called macroline, gotta say there was a massive increase in size right before your very eyes. however a man from dubia died having this done in thailand

<br />they showed the procedure recentley on uk tv, they use stuff called macroline, gotta say there was a massive increase in size right before your very eyes. however a man from dubia died having this done in thailand<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />interesting<br />can you give me more info on that??like a video?<br /><br />and for the people above..<br />i'm not a troll! everyone starts out with 1 post Edited by z3r0

z3ro, as i say macroline i think similar to the stuff for lips, the guy on tv went from 4 to 7 inch, lasts for about 18 months cost £2500

ive not had anything done myself but ive had girls say "you hab sillykone"

interesting. can you give me more info on that?? like a video? and for the people above.. i'm not a troll! everyone starts out with 1 post

Since (according to you) your friend "increased his girth" using these liquids, he must know all about them. Why don't you just ask him? Instead of a video, just ask your friend for a look at his todger.

If it looks like a troll and sounds like a troll, generally it is a troll.

they showed the procedure recentley on uk tv, they use stuff called macroline, gotta say there was a massive increase in size right before your very eyes. however a man from dubia died having this done in thailand

What from?? blood starvation in his other organs?? :)

When penis enlargement is discussed, as it is here, I'd assumed the guys were getting longer. But many are trying to get fatter.

Fuel to the fire from a Super Moderator !!!!!

I like it.....

You can always rely on PeaceBlondie to get it straight :)

interesting. can you give me more info on that?? like a video? and for the people above.. i'm not a troll! everyone starts out with 1 post

Since (according to you) your friend "increased his girth" using these liquids, he must know all about them. Why don't you just ask him? Instead of a video, just ask your friend for a look at his todger.

If it looks like a troll and sounds like a troll, generally it is a troll.

Well having made a statement like that......PLEASE DO your thing!

:)

Goodness, the broadcasting standards in the UK are far more liberal than in the US (or Thailand). Showing a man's penis, probably in great closeup, focused detail? :)

z3ro, as i say macroline i think similar to the stuff for lips, the guy on tv went from 4 to 7 inch, lasts for about 18 months cost £2500

It went from 4" to 7" in circumference??? (Hopefully not in diameter!) I had to get a tape measure to see, but that's way too large to be practical. Getting that big around kinda makes it look shorter, doesn't it? :D

Actual information on penis enlargement in Thailand.

The current state of the art penile enhancement surgery involves the release of the penile shaft from the suspensory ligament attaching it to the pubic area, this is for lengthening and requires the patient to perform stretching exercises and/or putting weights on the penis for a prescribed amount of time every day so the ligament does not re-attach. Goretex is also sometimes used to lessen the chance of the suspensory ligament re-attaching. Before and after pictures from Dr. Whitehead New York Phallo Clinic

For increased girth Alloderm (Cadaver tissue from a dead person tissue) is wrapped around the penile shaft.

In the early days of penile enhancement fat was injected into the patient's penis. This was abandoned my most surgeons because it is difficult to prevent lumps and asymmetry and the enhancement lasted around 6 months by then the fat is reabsorbed into the patients body.

Personally I would never risk irreversible nerve damage, infection, etc. on such a procedure. It is surgery and has it's risks. My advice: Be happy with what God gave you. Women sometimes have the nerves to their nipples severed during breast augmentation and get permanently stick with total numbness, imagine if it was your Penis that was totally numb, forever.

Dropping actual knowledge, GunnyD

Edited by gunnyd

wpcoe yes the increase was in length, however this seem contradictory to what was being said and that it was for girth enhacement

johnny b macroline is the "new stuff"

one note of caution the surgeon carrying out the procedure was the one that did pete burns lips, you know the one, "you spin me right round baby right round"