5 Week Old Puppy Needs Loving Home! Please Help

kuffki

Some of you may already know my posts about animals,

http://www.pattaya-a...598#entry650598

To cut the story short

Mother dog was killed by a car, however her 4 week old baby survived.

I took him home and am taking care of him.

Stats

-5 weeks old

- Breed unknown

-Current weight-1.3kg

-Cute as a button

-After VETS check up, he is healthy, already had first vac shot.

I would love more then anything to keep him, but i live in condo and dogs are not allowed.

Please help me to help him find a new home. Keep in mind if raised from such a young age, he will be the best dog ever.

PS. Its FREE to good home only. Must be an absolute dog lover. I will also give you his sleeping basket, carry basket, mink blanket, some toys, Food, vitamins and what ever else i bought for him already.

Photo's are below.

Interested people welcome to come meet him and then make up their mind.

post-67746-1247409497_thumb.jpg

post-67746-1247409644_thumb.jpg

post-67746-1247409669_thumb.jpg

Sooo cute...please let us know what happens. What's your deadline?

Would be good to have some clue though as to breed/cross though - just to have an idea of size when grown etc.

Yeah will keep this thread updated. I do not have a deadline, will keep raising him until an absolute dog lover will come around. I think this little man deserves very good life( he already seen his mother die)

With breed-impossible to know, mother was a soi dog and can not really tell you the size as when i saw her she was splatted over the road :)

But i think he possibly has shepperd in him or something of a kind. Looking at his paws and size at 5 weeks-i think he will be rather larger size dog

Also at 5 weeks, he bites so hard that i am sure he will be not only big but a strong dog.

I have had a few people come to meet him-all Thai and i would not give him to them. They were looking at him like they were buying a shirt.

He looks very similar to my dog as a puppy. He's now medium sized and an awesome guard dog who loves thai ladies but hates thai men, and isn't fooled by katoeys

Funny you post that. This little monster loves my Thai GF and any Thai girl he meets. He loves to play with their hair and is very gentle. With Thai men, he makes a sad face and does not want to do anything.

With me though, even though he knows i am the boss, he still plays very rough with me, i am bitten everywhere.

And the funniest thing that he does now is he get jealous.

Last night in bed was kissing my girl, he did not like that, so he crawled up to my face an started to bite my chin, when i pulled away he went for the lip kiss with my girl.

Possibly he is trying to steal my girl from me -LOL

PS. His name is Chewbaca :)

I wish that I could help.

You are Jai dee.

Someone has to be :)

Could not just let little innocent guy die. As much as we humans believe we are of a higher intelligence, he also has a heart and brain.

When his mom was killed and i took him home, poor thing cried all day long-so they must also have feelings and feel pain and sorrow :D

Hope you find a nice home for him soon!

It's so nice to see such kind hearted people. He looks such a cutie and I'd love to help but my house is already beginning to look like a zoo!

I recently had to do the same and take in a Soi dog because the people who used to feed her moved house and she was left in the soi hungry and had no where to go. She'd come crying for food every night and had no where to shelter from the rain.. Now, She's learnt how to jump through our gate and she's made herself at home in our front garden. Since we have been taking care of her, her fur has become thick and long, and shes becoming quite fat! Looks like a different dog :D

Ahh, Im such an animal lover, and proud of it :) Good luck and let us all know how it goes! :D

Hope you find a nice home for him soon!

It's so nice to see such kind hearted people. He looks such a cutie and I'd love to help but my house is already beginning to look like a zoo!

I recently had to do the same and take in a Soi dog because the people who used to feed her moved house and she was left in the soi hungry and had no where to go. She'd come crying for food every night and had no where to shelter from the rain.. Now, She's learnt how to jump through our gate and she's made herself at home in our front garden. Since we have been taking care of her, her fur has become thick and long, and shes becoming quite fat! Looks like a different dog :D

Ahh, Im such an animal lover, and proud of it :) Good luck and let us all know how it goes! :D

Thank you for all the support from everyone reading my posts

As of today Little Chew now has a new home with new Mom and Dad.

He seemed very happy to meet them both and had no problems to bite both of them

If new mom and dad want to be known, i am sure they will post some pics.

The most exciting part for me, is that i am able to keep in touch with the new family and sometimes see Chew. Would be great to see what kind of dog he will turn into.

I also take care of soi dogs in the area, feed them, play with them and take them to the Vet. Now have 6 loyal faces that wait for me to come feed them and play every day.

I think its great that there are more people out there who do the same. It really does not cost all that much to buy 10kg bag with food (only 600 baht) and feed the monsters

My soi dogs now also look beefy, nice coats, very playful and naughty.

One dog has a very sever case of mange, but since i started to look after him, it is much better and he truly is becoming a lovely dog :D

I am so pleased that he has gone to a good home, I was watching this thread as I am an animal lover myself.

A perfect ending, and you sound a very nice person to help these stray Dogs.

I hope the Puppy lives a long and happy life, thanks to you !!!

I am so pleased that he has gone to a good home, I was watching this thread as I am an animal lover myself.

A perfect ending, and you sound a very nice person to help these stray Dogs.

I hope the Puppy lives a long and happy life, thanks to you !!!

Yeah, i will keep it updated once Chew comes for a visit, will make new photo's and post them :)

May be soon(like 1-2 years) he will be a father and have new little cHEW'S :D

I also take care of soi dogs in the area, feed them, play with them and take them to the Vet. Now have 6 loyal faces that wait for me to come feed them and play every day.

I think its great that there are more people out there who do the same. It really does not cost all that much to buy 10kg bag with food (only 600 baht) and feed the monsters

One dog has a very sever case of mange, but since i started to look after him, it is much better and he truly is becoming a lovely dog :)

Aww that is so nice :D

It's true, it doesn't cost a lot to fill their little stomach and it is nice to see them not having to rummage through rubbish bins for left over food. The dog we took in (Who has now been named "Lucky") also had a little mange which seems to be clearing up now. When we go out, she waits for us at the end of our soi (which is about 50m away!) and goes crazy when she see's us coming on the bike. She skips and jumps by the side of our bike until we get home. So sweet!

Keep up the nice work and I hope the new mummy & daddy post up some pics when he grows up a little :D

One dog has a very sever case of mange, but since i started to look after him, it is much better and he truly is becoming a lovely dog :)

Aww that is so nice :D

It's true, it doesn't cost a lot to fill their little stomach and it is nice to see them not having to rummage through rubbish bins for left over food. The dog we took in (Who has now been named "Lucky") also had a little mange which seems to be clearing up now. When we go out, she waits for us at the end of our soi (which is about 50m away!) and goes crazy when she see's us coming on the bike. She skips and jumps by the side of our bike until we get home. So sweet!

Keep up the nice work and I hope the new mummy & daddy post up some pics when he grows up a little :D

Its funny how they (soi dogs) really do know who takes care of them.

I find it very funny, when its time to feed them, i live about 50 meters away from where they stay. So as soon as i start the motorcycle and drive our from the condo, i can see the noses looking from the corner. It is actually really funny, because can only see the tip of the nose and yet somehow they all managed to squeeze into 1 corner, so i see 5-6 noses sticking out.

They always like to check whats in the bag and what else i am hiding(and i always have some yummi treats)

May be one day we (dog lovers) could organise some kind of "soi dogs day out"

See my other thread here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...mp;#entry592566

What a lovely person you are, kuffki. I am so pleased that this story has a happy ending. I too am an animal lover and also feed the soi dogs.

Ditto mate. What you're doing is, while exceptional, a beautiful thing.

You're doing what a lot of us think about but never get around to.

All hail mate.

I hope new mom and dad do not mind, so i am posting pics of Chewbaca in new home.

By the way new mom and dad kept the name and today also called me to tell me he is great and eating like a little crocodile

Enjoy the pics

post-67746-1247846389_thumb.jpg

post-67746-1247846423_thumb.jpg