Laem Chabang

binnsy

:D Have been told that Laem Chabang is well worth a visit for a spot of entertainment if you understand me :D If this is correct how far out of Pattaya is it.

Have you been there if so is it ideal for a couple of lads to be entertained in your opioion :)

:D Have been told that Laem Chabang is well worth a visit for a spot of entertainment if you understand me :D If this is correct how far out of Pattaya is it.

Have you been there if so is it ideal for a couple of lads to be entertained in your opioion :)

Except for a few Karaoke Bars there might be nothing. It is a 20 - 30 min drive from Pattaya (depend on time/traffic).

Just pass Laem Chabang and go to Sri Racha, more options, but mostly Japanese style (never went there, just heard about it).

After all Laem Chabang is not a pretty or interesting place at all, just port, industry and warehouses.

Except for a few Karaoke Bars there might be nothing. It is a 20 - 30 min drive from Pattaya (depend on time/traffic).

Just pass Laem Chabang and go to Sri Racha, more options, but mostly Japanese style (never went there, just heard about it).

After all Laem Chabang is not a pretty or interesting place at all, just port, industry and warehouses.

Well they did get a mall recently - Harbor mall - if that is your thing.

I went to one of those cheap outdoor Thai buffets in Lam ChaBang last year with my Thai girl and her friends. One of the best ones I have ever tried. Then we went to a popular pub with a band

in which I was the only foreigner . All part of the expat experience I guess.

Worth a visit with others but for a single guy I would say not.