Why I Hate Diets

sk1max

Millions of Over weight, Fat, Obese, Morbidly Obese & now Super Morbidly Obese people will tell you that diets simply do not work. That's why I hate diets, diet pills & the people who sell and market them.

are we one? super mega morbidly obese i mean?

how does one classify blubber and does weight in terms of obesity have a value :)

Super Morbidly Obese is a new medical term for people who are really really overweight. I'm not sure of the actual percentage but it is a real medical term. Fat is no longer enough for unsuccesful dieters.

how does one classify blubber and does weight in terms of obesity have a value :)

Super Morbidly Obese is a new medical term for people who are really really overweight. I'm not sure of the actual percentage but it is a real medical term. Fat is no longer enough for unsuccesful dieters.

hi sk1max, so we have a new term for humans that other humans deem not to be of normal weight, which i would ask is what? and for whom? has normal weight increased with the supposed increase in population with a bmi over 30? if not then why not. has there been a reduvtion in mean life span of nations where obesity is on the increase?

where is the data, it all seems very qualatative to me

Edited by alant

hi sk1max, so we have a new term for humans that other humans deem not to be of normal weight, which i would ask is what? and for whom? has normal weight increased with the supposed increase in population with a bmi over 30? if not then why not. has there been a reduvtion in mean life span of nations where obesity is on the increase?

where is the data, it all seems very qualatative to me

bmi of over 50 is SMO. But my point of irritation was with diets not the victims of diets. The terms are used by Doctors so they can treat people accordingly.

fair enough, i wont drag your subject allong my bug of fashionable health status with worthy of investigtion, maybe i should start a where does the justification for ...

cheers