How To Really, Really Dump That Dreadful Nicotine Jones

verydumbubba

I smoked a carton of MR every week, did cigarette & vodka commercials, plus everything in between.

I had houses in the mountains, on the beach, I surfed & could out-climb every non-smoker.

In short I was a real happy camper - even though I knew my time would come.

Luckily I didnt wait for the big C/H/E to hit, I had a small gastric problem which caused me

to lose some weight, which is not good. Intellectual I knew the party was over. Simple Logic.

One day, with a client, he mentioned he had quit, I asked for his Zippo and also got the name of his hypno - whom I was to visit 3 days later. Being scared of somebody messing with my heas, I quit

that evening. Simply snuffed out the last smoke. Done. Finis! That was 10 years back. It was that easy. I had previously been on several Federal programs even, nothing worked. Why replace one habit with another? We all have excuses - doesnt have anyone have any discipline anymore??

You have to make up your own mind - intellectually - when you want to quit!!

It is like any process you want to master - you must apply yourself 101%!!

Here is the upside - even before the smoke has drifted out the window - you know you have

finally gotten rid of that Jones sitting on your back. There is no fear - unless ya scared of success.

You dumped the monkey and now you are finally own person - free & clear!!

That is like having paid your bank that entire crappy $500,000 mortgage and punched the manager in the head!! Jones Gone!! Big Grin!!

The only weirdo sense I had was I was slightly stoned for the first 3 months - which was not unpleasant, but I am not a pot person - it was the endorphins kicking in.

I had zero withdrawal symptoms, no more hangovers, food tasted great, breathing great and no early morning coughs. No libido went on roids and my sex life went thru the roof. I was back in the saddle again. Phuque the Marlboro Man and the horse he rode in on!!

You may put on some weight - I had a ball for 3 months and then hit the gym.

I lost 20 years, maybe more, improved the quality of my life 101%!!!

Still Grinning!!

Health!! :):D

Bubba