Badminton

dare

Hello dare,

Was passing the place below, one evening a few months back and see they were playing badminton indoors, in what looked like a nice sports hall. Couldn't tell yer what days or times it's open, but pop along one evening and i'm sure you'll find a few locals playing.

Not a badminton person myself, but i know a man who is. His out of town at the mo, but i'll pass on your message when he gets back in a couple of weeks.

Google Maps ref number 14.021486,99.528016 (should highlight the sports hall with a green arrow).

Sorry mate, crap at giving directions, so that's the best i could do.

Boycie

Hello dare,

Was passing the place below, one evening a few months back and see they were playing badminton indoors, in what looked like a nice sports hall. Couldn't tell yer what days or times it's open, but pop along one evening and i'm sure you'll find a few locals playing.

Not a badminton person myself, but i know a man who is. His out of town at the mo, but i'll pass on your message when he gets back in a couple of weeks.

Google Maps ref number 14.021486,99.528016 (should highlight the sports hall with a green arrow).

Sorry mate, crap at giving directions, so that's the best i could do.

Boycie

Thanks Boycie