Looking For A Decent Pc Technican

Richb2004v2

Can anyone recommend a good PC technician in Ban Chang that also speaks reasonable English. I have an issue with the speed of my internet connection and would like my laptop checked to see if it is a problem there. I know a decent tech but his English is not good and I have extreme difficulty explaining problems and what I want him to do. Any recommendations welcome.

Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good PC technician in Ban Chang that also speaks reasonable English. I have an issue with the speed of my internet connection and would like my laptop checked to see if it is a problem there. I know a decent tech but his English is not good and I have extreme difficulty explaining problems and what I want him to do. Any recommendations welcome.

Thanks

:) I think you like solve a Internet problem which have ca. 90% of users. The Internet in Thailand most of time is very bad and you get about 10% of speed of what you pay. Depend also little bit where you are located. I want say on the side of your laptop or desktop is nothing to change, only be patient until August 2009 when the glass cable will be connected to Asian countires. :D

Thanks

It's not your PC it's the internet in Thailand it's total crap

I know what you mean. My connection has never been lightening fast. However now I could actually make coffee whilst waiting for some pages to open. I'm running anti virus and spyware software now. I'll see how it is then.

I know what you mean. My connection has never been lightening fast. However now I could actually make coffee whilst waiting for some pages to open. I'm running anti virus and spyware software now. I'll see how it is then.

But back to answering your question...there isnt one, Go to Star plaza, dont go anywhere near the one in Laem Tong either, hasnt got a clue what he is taking about.

I base my comments on 8 years in Ban Chang, and numerous PC problems over the years...

The last time, while I working away Mrs Soutpeel took her PC to the computer shop in Laem Tong and received a quote for over THB 4000 to repair it, and a week wait, I told her to wait till I came home, took it to Star plaza.....Repair...THB 1200, done there and then, went for a cup of coffee came back 45 minutes later and it was repaired...

On the speed of the connection, I have T&TT connection in house for THB 800/m and never had a problem connection speed is ok

Edited by Soutpeel

• 2 weeks later...

Mud Tires designated by MT, which typically stands for "Maximum Traction" and often used to describe "Mud Tires" are designed to perform most specifically in the mud but also in or on other terrains that require lots of traction such as on the rocks, in deeper snow, and in loose gravel and in the softer, constantly changing terrain of the wooded trails.

Mud Tires designated by MT, which typically stands for "Maximum Traction" and often used to describe "Mud Tires" are designed to perform most specifically in the mud but also in or on other terrains that require lots of traction such as on the rocks, in deeper snow, and in loose gravel and in the softer, constantly changing terrain of the wooded trails.

<deleted>... :)