Brazilian Bbq In Bkk

Charly2008

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know a brazilian BBQ restaurant in BKK. I know them from other places in Asia, usual you pay one time and eat all you can. The waiters come with different meats to the tables and on request you get a cut.

Cheers,

Charly

There used to be one at Rachprasong intersection, but it's already closed. However, check with the Brazilian embassy, they will know. If you find out aabout any, please let us know too.

Is Fogo Vivo still open at the Intercontinental Hotel??? Apparently not... :)

Fogo Vivo Restaurant Bangkok

Located in Ploenchit / Wireless - Bangkok

Grilled meat, sliced and de-skewered at your table, arrives throughout the meal and allows diners to nibble or devour as much as they like. Tender choice cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken exude a deliciously earthy, smokey taste, especially the delectable beef. Sausage fans will be pleased by some very good links. Salad and appetiser buffets add to this avalanche of food, and balance things nicely. The salad section is fairly standard and includes all the favourite dressings. The appetiser buffet is very generous and displays some pleasing combinations built with cheese, vegetables and other ingredients. This restaurant is best for hungry people who want a wonderful, huge meal with elaborate and clever flourishes, including seafood side dishes. Save room for desserts, because they are great.

Levels G & B, President Tower Arcade, 973 Ploenchit Rd, Bangkok 10330

Dress code: Smart casual Reservations: Recommended Tel: 0-2656-0384

And then, there was this TV post about another place in BKK....

Edited by jfchandler

Here's some more info about the A Garden Restaurant...

A patron's review....

Also, the Rio Grill at the Asia Hotel (Ratchathewi BTS Station on the Sukhumvit Line...apparently is still open and listed on the hotel's web site...

Rio GriLL - Asia Hotel Bangkok.

Rio Grill Brazilian Restaurant (2nd Floor)

Only here we give you more if you like barbecue come and experience "All You Can Eat" Leg of lamb, Ostrich, Porkneck, Beef tenderloin, Spare Rib, Salmon, Pork Sausage and many others. Sumptuous choices deliciously prepared by our Chef.

Promotion: Eat Without Limit

You can’t get it any where else, but here. If you like the grilled meat, we provide you with many items such as leg of lamb, ostrich meat, pork neck, beef sirloin, pork rib, salmon, seasoned sausages, pineapple, etc. including salad and soup. All you can eat only 500++ per person.

The most special promotion “Come 5 Pay 4” is offering from now

until 30th September 2009.

Open Daily

for Lunch 11.30 - 14.30 Hrs. Dinner 18.00 - 22.30 Hrs.

For Reservation, Please call 02-2170808 Ext. 5357

Here's some more info about the A Garden Restaurant...

A patron's review....

Also, the Rio Grill at the Asia Hotel (Ratchathewi BTS Station on the Sukhumvit Line...apparently is still open and listed on the hotel's web site...

Rio GriLL - Asia Hotel Bangkok.

Rio Grill Brazilian Restaurant (2nd Floor)

Only here we give you more if you like barbecue come and experience "All You Can Eat" Leg of lamb, Ostrich, Porkneck, Beef tenderloin, Spare Rib, Salmon, Pork Sausage and many others. Sumptuous choices deliciously prepared by our Chef.

Promotion: Eat Without Limit

You can't get it any where else, but here. If you like the grilled meat, we provide you with many items such as leg of lamb, ostrich meat, pork neck, beef sirloin, pork rib, salmon, seasoned sausages, pineapple, etc. including salad and soup. All you can eat only 500++ per person.

The most special promotion "Come 5 Pay 4" is offering from now

until 30th September 2009.

Open Daily

for Lunch 11.30 - 14.30 Hrs. Dinner 18.00 - 22.30 Hrs.

For Reservation, Please call 02-2170808 Ext. 5357

If you have eaten at any decent rodizio (Fogo de Chao, Porcao, Texas de Brazil, etc), then you will be sadly disappointed by the Rio Grill.

Bonobo... I'm certainly no expert on Brazilian food... But I gather, the places you mention above are either in the USA or Brazil...

The OP was asking about choices here in BKK... Any suggestions for HERE???

I remember eating at the Rio Grill once years ago when I was a tourist and staying at the Asia Hotel for a few nights. Back then, not great, not bad, you could stuff yourself silly, seemed like kind of a Stuart Anderson's of Brazilian grill....

Bonobo... I'm certainly no expert on Brazilian food... But I gather, the places you mention above are either in the USA or Brazil...

The OP was asking about choices here in BKK... Any suggestions for HERE???

I remember eating at the Rio Grill once years ago when I was a tourist and staying at the Asia Hotel for a few nights. Back then, not great, not bad, you could stuff yourself silly, seemed like kind of a Stuart Anderson's of Brazilian grill....

And I am saying that the Rio Grill is not very good, just as the hamburger thread contends that there aren't good burgers in BKK. I wish there was a good rodizio in BKK, but I certainly have not found one.

• 11 months later...

Have you ever tried the "A Garden" Restaurant mentioned above??? I have not, but it sounds nice....

It was nice, had one of the best BBQs ever a couple years ago there and wanted to go back today but they are no more. Now it's a catering business only, no more restaurant. That's the news I got over the phone fwiw.