Staying In Rayong

exeter

I have recently spent a month in Thailand, one week in Koh Chang, excellent place so peaceful and not overrun with visitors. I stayed at the VJ Residence which was ok,but,luckily I kept an eye on my online banking. After I left I found that I had been charged 6300bht for a week,which was ok, but on the same day they had been into my account for two more 6300bhts! I got it back but it was not easy, so I will be paying cash in future.

I will be back in October and am thinking of having a week in Rayong,does anyone have any information about the place and can suggest anywhere to stay, nothing to expensive say 500 bht a night? Thanks for any forthcoming help.

I have recently spent a month in Thailand, one week in Koh Chang, excellent place so peaceful and not overrun with visitors. I stayed at the VJ Residence which was ok,but,luckily I kept an eye on my online banking. After I left I found that I had been charged 6300bht for a week,which was ok, but on the same day they had been into my account for two more 6300bhts! I got it back but it was not easy, so I will be paying cash in future.

I will be back in October and am thinking of having a week in Rayong,does anyone have any information about the place and can suggest anywhere to stay, nothing to expensive say 500 bht a night? Thanks for any forthcoming help.

Sorry to say theis Exeter, but you were lucky this time then and was it quiet cause the economic situation, like everywhere in the country(s)

I was at Kho Chang in 01, 02, and 08 and was stunned about the flash flood of tourist on the island. in 01/02 there where not even beergardens.

Still it's a beautyfull place to be, and i will come back.

In Rayong is a nice and quiet resort SIRI on SEA, just google for it, lovely place to be ( me 3 times now)

post-18138-1249288193_thumb.jpgpost-18138-1249288213_thumb.jpgpost-18138-1249288235_thumb.jpgpost-18138-1249288254_thumb.jpgpost-18138-1249288275_thumb.jpg

We stayed at PMY Resort on the coast at Rayong and it was fantastic but probably more than you want to pay.

We stayed at a nice clean Thai ownen bungalow place at Ban Phe just 30 mins from Royong and looking at Koh Samet. It was great in a basic way and had real toilet and shower, AC and fan and a fridge. Beachside resturant type places across the road and quiet. It cost us Bht600 pernight but there are units for Bht500.

Pics are probably mixed but PMY has the sea views and at Ban Phe ( it is called S land ) has the trees and bungalows.