Nakhon Sawan

exeter

Thanks for all the advise on what to find on my trip to Nakhon Sawan, I spent 2 weeks there and enjoyed it very much, although never found the bus station! I also found it impossible to find a map of the city which I found surprising.

I was helping out on a fruit stall in sawanvitee 9, which off Kosi road. I will be back at the end of October till mid November so if anyone wants to come and have chat, please do. I think we will be selling oranges at the time.

I have been to look at some properties and hope, if all goes well, to move out for most of the year from mid 2010.

I did not find the EEC building until the last few days and no one was aware of any english bookshop in the area, so will have to try and again next time to find it.

Thanks for all the advise on what to find on my trip to Nakhon Sawan, I spent 2 weeks there and enjoyed it very much, although never found the bus station! I also found it impossible to find a map of the city which I found surprising.

I was helping out on a fruit stall in sawanvitee 9, which off Kosi road. I will be back at the end of October till mid November so if anyone wants to come and have chat, please do. I think we will be selling oranges at the time.

I have been to look at some properties and hope, if all goes well, to move out for most of the year from mid 2010.

I did not find the EEC building until the last few days and no one was aware of any english bookshop in the area, so will have to try and again next time to find it.

Hi there: here some maps of nakhonsawan : http://www.nakhonsawanprovince.com/contact.htm

The Busstation is located near Pimarn hotel marked as the blue "5H" on this Map: http://www.nakhonsawanprovince.com/images/...y%20Map%20a.jpg

Nakhonsawan is fairly easy to find your way ...have a walk around or take a motorbike and explore ...

mbox

Dave has moved his bookshop to just off Matuli soi 19 and when you come back I can email you a GPS map of how to find him. Oddly enough I was in Big C yesterday and met a guy who lives in Uthai Thani and was also looking for the shop. I called Dave and his wife answered so I put the two together and as far as I know it worked.

Cheers

:):D