Someone else take my go at asking a question please.

Who was the first non-white to play football for England?

The first black player for England, if that's what you mean ? Laurie Cunningham, who was also the first English player to join Real Madrid.

Which Arsenal player also played cricket for Middlesex and England ?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first black player for England, if that's what you mean ? Laurie Cunningham, who was also the first English player to join Real Madrid.

WRONG!

WRONG!

Wrong in which way ? Wrong that you never meant black player, or wrong that if you did it wasn't Cunningham ?

It the latter then Wiki is your friend.

Wrong in which way ? Wrong that you never meant black player, or wrong that if you did it wasn't Cunningham ?

Wrong as in Cunningham was not the first non-white to play for England - did I say 'black' or did you assume I meant black?

mrtoad is correct with Frankie Soo (Prescot Cables & Stoke)

It the latter then Wiki is your friend.

Yes but Viv Anderson was the first black player to represent England in a Full International

Wiki is also our friend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viv_Anderson

Wrong as in Cunningham was not the first non-white to play for England - did I say 'black' or did you assume I meant black?

I assumed that you meant non-white. Although that could also mean black. But there's been quite a few of them - in fact an overwhelming majority of pink coloured players. I'm, pink, therefore, I'm spam. :)

Anyway. Next quesiont was ?

I assumed that you meant non-white. Although that could also mean black. But there's been quite a few of them - in fact an overwhelming majority of pink coloured players. I'm, pink, therefore, I'm spam. :)

heres one for ya, if sunderland done it in 79, then villa done it in 81, who done in it 80???

I assumed that you meant non-white. Although that could also mean black. But there's been quite a few of them - in fact an overwhelming majority of pink coloured players. I'm, pink, therefore, I'm spam. :D

I guess it's me again :)

What region of England is Old Trafford in? North East, North West, Midlands, South West, South East :D