Good Coffee Machines In Bangkok

To Cornishcarlos:

I tried to answer to you kind email but i always got a mail delivery failed message.

In case, you can contact me at mobile number showed in the showroom section of our website.

Cordially

giampiero

• 2 months later...

Most of coffee mashines,in Thai Import from Europe and USA with sometime Price different over 3o Prozent bin Café have also a Shop!

Cheaper you Order on Amazon!

Stuff of repair Shops Say no name product inside exactly the same often then a brand product with higher price!

In Thai you have only one year warranty also my expensive Jura in price range of 1200 € was gone after one year, when this would happen in Thai then you can buy a new mashine in the eu got replacement or free repair within 2 year espasaly on expensive restaurant mashines this is a importent fact!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• 1 month later...

Most of coffee mashines,in Thai Import from Europe and USA with sometime Price different over 3o Prozent bin Café have also a Shop!

Cheaper you Order on Amazon!

Stuff of repair Shops Say no name product inside exactly the same often then a brand product with higher price!

In Thai you have only one year warranty also my expensive Jura in price range of 1200 € was gone after one year, when this would happen in Thai then you can buy a new mashine in the eu got replacement or free repair within 2 year espasaly on expensive restaurant mashines this is a importent fact!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Yes you right, but I can add something.

Some company they don't want to risk offering more than 1 year warranty but someone else can, depend if they invested time to verify the reliability of the products as we did.

We can offer a 1 year fully warranty plus a 2 additional years for the main parts for ALL our products not only for commercial.

The most sensible coffee machines are the fully auto and I'm proudly can say that after 26 months our model 05000 Professional used in an hotel had not any issue and still working properly and one machine totaled 22000 coffee in 8 months.

Of course this is not 100% guarantee but.........

have a good kuppa.