Anyone Had Plastic Surgery Done By Dr. Vitawat At Yanhee Hospital?

sandy1001

I am getting a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Vitawat. I originally wanted Dr, Greechart but he forwarded by case to Dr. Vitawat, who i can't seem to find any reviews on. Can someone please tell me their experience with him. I feel he is too young (36 yrs old) and inexperienced. Can you suggest another experienced surgeon? My rhinplasty will not be easy, i am reducing my nose size, nostrils, and reshaping my nose.

Thanks in advance.

I am getting a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Vitawat. I originally wanted Dr, Greechart but he forwarded by case to Dr. Vitawat, who i can't seem to find any reviews on. Can someone please tell me their experience with him. I feel he is too young (36 yrs old) and inexperienced. Can you suggest another experienced surgeon? My rhinplasty will not be easy, i am reducing my nose size, nostrils, and reshaping my nose.

Thanks in advance.

My wife got a nose job 4 month ago. First we went to to Yanhee hospital as well. However it looks like they do not care what the customer wants. Its more a fast making money factory. If you want a specific surgeon and he sents you off to another one, just leave. YOU are the paying customer. My wife and I have done alot of research. I know Yanhee is cheep. But if you dont mind spending a few bucks more and get a perfect job done and threated as a customer cotact: PAI and ask for Doctor Peecha. He is one of the best and also a very friendly guy with good english.

• 3 months later...

Thanks in advance.

My wife got a nose job 4 month ago. First we went to to Yanhee hospital as well. However it looks like they do not care what the customer wants. Its more a fast making money factory. If you want a specific surgeon and he sents you off to another one, just leave. YOU are the paying customer. My wife and I have done alot of research. I know Yanhee is cheep. But if you dont mind spending a few bucks more and get a perfect job done and threated as a customer cotact: PAI and ask for Doctor Peecha. He is one of the best and also a very friendly guy with good english.

you asked for dr. peecha at yanhee hospital or a different hospital?

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just wondering if you ended up having surgery with Dr Vitawat?

I am considering surgery with Dr Vitawat at Yanhee. I am having nose surgery too (reduction of size, bone shaving etc), and possibly a breast enlargement. Just wodering if you can please shed some light on your experience?

Im deciding between Dr Vitawat at Yanhee and Dr Veerwat in Phuket.

Thanks =)

• 9 years later...

Dr Vitawat Angkatawanich was my choice of surgeon for a mid face and neck lift, I could not be happier with my choice of Dr or with my results I’m over the moon with my new natural look 3 weeks post surgery, I’m feeling good and relieved that the surgery went beyond my expectations.

2 minutes ago, Sanmichelle said:

Dr Vitawat Angkatawanich was my choice of surgeon for a mid face and neck lift, I could not be happier with my choice of Dr or with my results I’m over the moon with my new natural look 3 weeks post surgery, I’m feeling good and relieved that the surgery went beyond my expectations.

You bumped a 9 year old thread lol

Does this quack do upper eyelid surgery, the wife keeps talking about getting it done?

• Haha 1