Nespresso Coffee Pods

lpmoroney

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There is no specific Thai nespresso club. Just select Thailand from the nespresso site. For ordering.

Cheapest option is to order from usa nespresso get it to shipito.com and then to here. Saves A LOT on postage and of course you declare customs value.

Never seen Nespresso machine for sale in BKK. Hong Kong I usually stock up on capsules and get the new machines there.

200 capsules delivered to thailand from nespresso.com is 3960. You may get hit by customs tho for another 1000-2500.

Better option order from nerspresso.com (US site) get them shipped to shipito.com then forward from there declaring the customs value as whatever u choose. And get cheaper fed ex rates.

Or next time your in HK get to the nespresso shops there.

Edited by namoo

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

There is a good news to all of you who have passionate on Nespresso pod and its automatic machine. Now I and my boyfriend who work in Switzerland plan to do commercial of Cremesso coffee pod with machine in Thailand. The sample machine will carry to me mid of April as an illustrator machine to educate people here to know about this trend. Now i can't gave you price yet due to not enough information on pricing with 40% import tax and freight charge but don't worry we will ready in fast track by May to pre-launch the product.

Anyone who interested, please visit the commercial website.

I can say this name you might knew already for people from Europe and Cremesso is a QA lab who certified every pods for Nespreso till nowadays and now they made their own brand and market.

Every taste you perceived from Nespresso means to Cremesso. But we serve you same quality at lower price due to less expense on branding campaign.

We focus on both retail and wholesales. If anyone has some channel on hotel & restuarant to introduce me, it would be very appreciate.

I will update on Cremesso status soon :)

Hey guys

There is a good news to all of you who have passionate on Nespresso pod and its automatic machine. Now I and my boyfriend who work in Switzerland plan to do commercial of Cremesso coffee pod with machine in Thailand.

That's great! Your service will be ready at the same time I move to Bangkok, in May. I wish you good luck with it.

Please keep us informed on this forum. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Can you tell me if these Nespresso or Krups machine using coffee pods are now available in Bangkok ?

Where and how much ? Are machines cheaper in Europe or US ?

Thanks a lot (of coffee)

:-)

I emailed nespresso last year in September and was told that setup was imminent in Thailand and should be in place by the end of the year. They were just finalising the distribution network. This did not happen. I emailed again in late December and got a reply that said they had no idea when they would be operational in Thailand. Clearly they have encountered some difficulties but I don't know what they might be. They suggested ordering from Swizerland in the meantime via the website.

"Thank you for your enquiry, and your interest in Nespresso. We are glad to learn that you are one of our loyal customers.

Nespresso owns and operates its boutiques or business models, from the initial production to the distribution to end consumers. Therefore, we regret to inform you that there will be no franchise system within Nespresso, at least until this moment or for more years to come in the future. We will have 120 boutiques around the world by the end of this year and all are fully owned by Nespresso.

We are in fact in the process of finalizing our delivery system to reach nation wide customers within Thailand, to enable Nespresso fans to enjoy the convenience of home delivery."

I don't have a copy of the other response but hopefully it will be very soon that they can get setup.

• 5 months later...

To be honest gave up on the nespresso in Thailand. Just too expensive and time consuming to get new pods.

Changed to a fully automatic Gaggia machine. Could not be happier a great selection of coffee beans at reasonable prices in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest gave up on the nespresso in Thailand. Just too expensive and time consuming to get new pods.

Changed to a fully automatic Gaggia machine. Could not be happier a great selection of coffee beans at reasonable prices in Thailand.

Where do you buy your beans?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi testeroffaith may I ask what you mean by mass order? ( min. X hundred capsules? ) Can't open the link... 'HardwareZone.com is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.'

Edited by jjray

• 2 months later...

Does anybody know where i can buy the nespresso machines in Bangkok or Phuket.

And can somebody send me the contact information of the Thai Nespresso club.

Thanks for the information.

Have Nespresso Machines available at Governement Building A,Food Court, Chaengwattana Rd.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Central now sells Nespresso machines and pods.

Seller who must know everything about his products and brands as all sellers in Thailand even told me that official Nespresso store opened in Bangkok :-)

what's wrong with a simple expresso maker and some nice italian roast coffee? here's tutsi in his office in Bahrain frothing the fresh milk with the coffee maker to assemble a nice cafe latte...and then here's tutsi in the belgian-french contractor's office in 2001 at Taweelah in Abu Dhabi and they have a Nespresso machine and their engineers are enjoying their expresso and are ignoring tutsi with gallic distain as he is the owner's engineer and makes their life a misery...and tutsi approaches and sez plaintively: 'can I have some expresso too?'

and then their construction manager Jean-Pierre, a little 30 something punk wannabe, sneers: 'you like expresso? then have some but don't ask again!..' and then later I just stole some when I wanted...fukkem...

ye had t'be careful with the froggies as with a playful 'en guard, monsieur' they would bristle with serious violence and then you had to watch yer back...

Edited by tutsiwarrior