Seen In Issan

peter991

life is what you make it

Couldn't agree more.

I've seen guys around Pattaya who just hang out with other westerners who have minimal contact with Thais - except perhaps with a trophy girlfriend.

Thailand has so much more to offer. I think it's so sad that they really don't know what they're missing.

Man, this thread hit home. Every time I visit Thailand and see my wife's family (all 40+ of them), I can't explain the good feeling of friendship and family with them. Something more than I get here with my own family. The Thai people are great and if you swim with the falangs you are missing the essence of why you are in Thailand in the first place.

life is what you make it

Couldn't agree more.

I've seen guys around Pattaya who just hang out with other westerners who have minimal contact with Thais - except perhaps with a trophy girlfriend.

Thailand has so much more to offer. I think it's so sad that they really don't know what they're missing.

Man, this thread hit home. Every time I visit Thailand and see my wife's family (all 40+ of them), I can't explain the good feeling of friendship and family with them. Something more than I get here with my own family. The Thai people are great and if you swim with the falangs you are missing the essence of why you are in Thailand in the first place.

The essence of Thailand is Isaan. :o

Heck, you are right! I don't even know when was the last time I've even talked with a Farang - it must have been months ago, for sure...

Living among Thais has its advantages. :o

Edited by SiamJai