Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

Graphics

Hello friends,

Today I need to go to :

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Legalization Division

3rd Fl., Dept. of Consular Affairs

123 Chaeng Watthana Road, Bangkok 10210

Does anybody know if there is a BTS or MRT station close to Ministry of Foreign affairs? What's quickest way to get there?

Don't want to take a taxi coz of traffic jam it's very unpleasant.

I highly appreciate your help. ????

Many thanks.

Hello friends,

Today I need to go to :

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Legalization Division

3rd Fl., Dept. of Consular Affairs

123 Chaeng Watthana Road, Bangkok 10210

Does anybody know if there is a BTS or MRT station close to Ministry of Foreign affairs? What's quickest way to get there?

Don't want to take a taxi coz of traffic jam it's very unpleasant.

I highly appreciate your help. :-)

Many thanks.

Take the bts or Mrt to morchit - then I am afraid you need to get in a taxi - traffic is very questionable around there so go earlier than you need.

Thanks a lot guys, MO CHIT is the station, right?

:-)

yep, the last one on the bts line. keep in mind MOF's hours as well - they close for an hour or so at lunch so get there by 10:00 am if you need your documents done before then.

bus 51 or 52 goes along past the MFA.

You can also get off the BTS at Victory Monument, if you goto the monument itself you will see a big FUJI sign head towards that, take bus 166 to chaengwattana get off and take a motorcycle to the MFA

You can also get off the BTS at Victory Monument, if you goto the monument itself you will see a big FUJI sign head towards that, take bus 166 to chaengwattana get off and take a motorcycle to the MFA

Hi, thanks for your help.

OK, if i take bus 166, then how will I know where to get off ? do u know what it looks like the place to get off ?

:-)

if there are a few of you going its not worth paying the BTS and then taxi etc, you can take a taxi and get on the express way, then get off the express way and Cheang Wattana Road and head towards Don Meuang from there, tis will require a u turn to get to the MFA, will cost you less that 300 Baht from Sukhumvit.

This building is actually quite pleasant, they changed a visa for me once when the consul in Malaysia had give me the wrong visa and also my gf got her new passport there, very clean and airy inside

• 9 years later...
On 8/17/2009 at 5:27 AM, beano2274 said:

If you take the 51 or 52 which is the best stop to get off and how long does the bus take

Off topic posts removed.

As this thread is 10 years old I have to assume the OP managed to find his way to the MFA. On that basis, and the fact that nobody has reported a forlorn and emaciated foreigner wandering around the Lak Si area clutching a packet of documents, this thread is closed.

• Haha 1