Condo For Rent In Sukhumvit Soi 77

Note for the floor plan: the orientation of my condo is opposite of the picture, so the bedrooms are on the left and the kitchen is on the right side of the main entrance.

The bedroom shots are of the larger of the two bedrooms, with a double bed, balcony, side bureaus, and in built closet.

New furniture and appliances (LCD TV, DVD, Microwave, Refrigerator, fully automatic washing machine, 2 air conditioners, hot water pot, rice cooker, water heater in bathroom, basic utensils).

This is a two bedroom apartment with 1.5 bath, two balconies, and a kitchen.

Amenities included at LPN are:

swimming pool

gym

mini mart

24 hrs security

ATM

restaurants

Coffee shop

cybercafe

phone line

15 min walk to BTS, Carrefour, and Lotus Supercenter. Alternatively there are bike taxis outside the condo complex.

Asking rent: 19,000

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

pallavi

contact email: email removed

post-84091-1250616093_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250616145_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250616180_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250616411_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250616488_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250616514_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250621052_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250621083_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250621111_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250621137_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250621176_thumb.jpg

post-84091-1250621605_thumb.png

Edited by Crossy
email removed per forum rules. crossy

Oh dear Oh dear are you the owner or an agent??? Come on w e all know the pool here is not for the condo you are advertising is it??

Your condo is at LPN Centre and a s such unless you pay 50 baht per time you cannot use the facilities IE Pool and Gym of LPN Ville next door instead you will have to use the gym (no pool) provided for LPN centre which is ermmmmmmmmmm not so good.

Oh dear Oh dear are you the owner or an agent??? Come on w e all know the pool here is not for the condo you are advertising is it??

Your condo is at LPN Centre and a s such unless you pay 50 baht per time you cannot use the facilities IE Pool and Gym of LPN Ville next door instead you will have to use the gym (no pool) provided for LPN centre which is ermmmmmmmmmm not so good.

I am the owner and not the agent.. and the pool is of the condo that i am advertising of.. the condo is not at LPN center but at Sukhumvit soi 77. and is called Lumpini 77 which is by LPN.. and you dont have to pay 50 baht to use the facilities cuz the resident would have a card to enter the pool and gym.

I don't quite understand....are you saying these are NOT the photo's of your condo?

Why don't you post the real photo's of your condo?

Or are you trying to trick people? :)

Floor plan and photo of pantry shows this is an LPN developement - a sliding window from the toilet to the pantry... :D

I don't quite understand....are you saying these are NOT the photo's of your condo?

Floor plan and photo of pantry shows this is an LPN developement - a sliding window from the toilet to the pantry... :D

The tiles in the bathroom prove 100% without doubt this is LPN CENTRE on the same site as LPN Ville and a such you cannot use the pool unless you pay 50 baht per time. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT MR AGENT!

Agents what do they know?

I know I ACTUALLY OWN 5 units at LPN VILLE not CENTRE both are run separately both have their own separate committees and LPN CENTRE cannot use the pool unless they pay ,LPN VILLE owners can use the pool and gym for free. :D

You clearly dont know what you own I assume therefore you are an agent, want more clues? the windows are silver aluminium in LPN CENTRE and BROWN aluminium in LPN VILLE ,ok try this the door into the kitchen at LPN VILLE is a sliding door at LPN CENTRE its an opening door, the paint work at LPN CENTRE is a dull battleship green on the doors and frames and at LPN VILLE a cream colour..... but what do I know :D

Edited by yabaaaa

I am the owner and not the agent.. and the pool is of the condo that i am advertising of.. the condo is not at LPN center but at Sukhumvit soi 77. and is called Lumpini 77 which is by LPN.. and you dont have to pay 50 baht to use the facilities cuz the resident would have a card to enter the pool and gym.

OK Mr "I own this room" please explain photo number 2 of the pool where it says "www.holiday lettings.co.uk" ??? I actually know where this photo came from and I know the owner of this photo. He has a room in building one and u have stolen this photo from his website, but Oh hang on you are the owner arent you so of course you would know all of this :):D AGENT :D

LPN CENTRE AND VILLE are both on the same site lpn centre has a small basement gym lpn Ville has a much better gym overlooking the pool and lpn centre owners cant use it unless they PAY

Sliding window from bathroom (inc toilet) into kitchen for light has etched glass and is high up.

But you had better check with the "owner" advertising" :D:D he doesnt seem to know much about "his" room.

Sliding window from bathroom (inc toilet) into kitchen for light has etched glass and is high up.

But you had better check with the "owner" advertising" :D:D he doesnt seem to know much about "his" room.

Not just for natural light, but ventilation as well. There is no separate mechanical ventilator in that toilet. That window is designed to be opened towards the balcony through the pantry (kitchen) area. :D And it is just a WC, without any shower - thus not a bathroom.

Seen the developer's show unit at Narathiwas 6 years ago. Apparently, they repeated this same condo design in subsequent projects.

Edited by trogers

Not just for natural light, but ventilation as well. There is no separate mechanical ventilator in that toilet. That window is designed to be opened towards the balcony through the pantry (kitchen) area. :D And it is just a WC, without any shower - thus not a bathroom.

Seen the developer's show unit at Narathiwas 6 years ago. Apparently, they repeated this same condo design in subsequent projects.

Yes sorry its just a toilet the bathroom actually ventilates thru a louvered window (very insecure and not private) into the corridor outside. This is LPN centre.

Yes sorry its just a toilet the bathroom actually ventilates thru a louvered window (very insecure and not private) into the corridor outside. This is LPN centre.

"...the bathroom actually ventilates thru a louvered window...into the corridor outside" :)

Could be a reason why some posters in this forum raised the point of sewer smell in some condo projects...

"...the bathroom actually ventilates thru a louvered window...into the corridor outside" :)

Could be a reason why some posters in this forum raised the point of sewer smell in some condo projects...

Noticed recently new projects coming online have actually got extractor fans in bathrooms , first time Ive seen it however there seems to be a shift away from seperate kitchens now and they are being included in the main room even in some newer 2 beds I have been looking at.

Noticed recently new projects coming online have actually got extractor fans in bathrooms , first time Ive seen it however there seems to be a shift away from seperate kitchens now and they are being included in the main room even in some newer 2 beds I have been looking at.

Bathrooms and toilets that do not have any windows opened to the external facade of the building should have an extractor fan connected with a metal duct above suspended ceiling and ventilated to the outside wall or balcony. The timber door should have some louvers at the bottom half to provide adequate air circulation.