Poipet vs pattaya ... services?

I know that van services are not "necessary" but this is my first (and maybe last for awhile ... got a job!) border trip and I am thinking about using a same-day van trip service from Pattaya on Saturday or Sunday.  Does anyone have information on any services.  (NOTE:  By service, I mean van service only ... I will be go with my passport, cross and come back).  Thanks Dr. and everyone!!

There's a few travel agents on Soi Post Office. Mr. Boon is one of them and for 2k you get taken to Arranyapratet, cross and come back. They apply for the Cambodian visa while you get a bite to eat. They guide you through the immigration, even filling the forms out for you. I think the leave every Wed and Sun, 7am ish, you get back to Pattaya around 5pm. I used them a lot in the past, because the do everything for you - easy.

I used them a lot in the past,

Are you a smelly backpacker? lol

Btw us , prepare 1000 bht for the cambodian visa, and also 100 bht for the cambodian police, if you don't tip them, you can have trouble. They are really dumb ass

Sorry, maybe not so clear in my post regarding what you get for your 2k Baht...

Included is the 1000B Visa fee and also the 100 Baht tip. These companies do almost everything for you, your only part is standing in the line.

When you deduct the 1000 fee for visa and the 100 baht tip, that works out at transport costs of 900 baht return. That's good enough just to sit and relax for sure.

BTW: No backpack in sight for me. Just a large wheeled suitcase  :o

There's a few travel agents on Soi Post Office. Mr. Boon is one of them and for 2k you get taken to Arranyapratet, cross and come back. They apply for the Cambodian visa while you get a bite to eat. They guide you through the immigration, even filling the forms out for you. I think the leave every Wed and Sun, 7am ish, you get back to Pattaya around 5pm. I used them a lot in the past, because the do everything for you - easy.

Can this Mr. Boon fella help pay your overstay fees for you, or hold your hand as they process the paperwork??

cheers