Looking For Yamaha Keyboard

tominbkk

Hi there everyone...

I'm going to be looking for the Yamaha PSR-E413 61-Key Digital Keyboard, don't know if any of you have seen it around. I'll be checking at the local malls, tried the Yamaha site here in Thailand but it is useless. Let me know if you have seen it here. Thanks!

Well, if anyone is looking, Central Dept. store at Bangna has it...but the salesperson was so off-putting and clueless I just walked away. I don't expect the person in charge of the music department to be an expert in the equipment they are in charge of, but at least they should know how to turn it on, be able to get me a manual for the equipment, or at least smile. She could do none of these.

Instead I went to the third floor where there is a nice music store, which had the PSR413 and the new PSR550 (which is what I eventually bought). Friendly, knowledgeable, and threw in some extras for me. hand lorried it to my car for me as well.

BTW, nice keyboard, lots of fun. Now if I get bored playing my upright real piano, I can jump over to this one.