Best Value Hifi In Thailand

chrispre

Hello

I see people querying where the best place to Buy Hifi in Thailand may be , my experience has found that Thailand has Many Famous Brands available the range is incredible ,but I have found these products are no Cheaper than what you can buy elsewhere in the World;

Having Travelled to Thailand several Times I would suggest people look at the Local Thai products.

Magnet Audio

Sac Audio

Norh

These products are world class costing a lot less than compatible Well known Brands.

Magnet makes amplifiers for another well known Brand ,and has a Variety of designs ,Sac has amazing amps check out the review on the KT-88 True Balanced Push-Pull Amplifier on Hifi review found on the Sac Web site, I have found these two companies very Good to deal with .Like Sac Norh seems to be pushing the Mail order Train so I have never had the oportunity to view their products during my many visits to Thailand ,though this may have changed .

I intend to travel again to Thailand shortly ,is anyone aware of any other local Brand of similar quality

Cheers

Chrispre