New Driving Range On Koh Chang

Changian

A new golf driving range is open in Klong Son valley in the northwest of Koh Chang. Very nice little set up. 100 baht gets you three racks of balls - 120 in all plus a set of clubs so you can practice with a variety of golf sticks. It's also floodlit for evening play. Ample parking and small restaurant on site.

post-56770-1251212029_thumb.jpg

post-56770-1251212050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Changian

A new golf driving range is open in Klong Son valley in the northwest of Koh Chang. Very nice little set up. 100 baht gets you three racks of balls - 120 in all plus a set of clubs so you can practice with a variety of golf sticks. It's also floodlit for evening play. Ample parking and small restaurant on site.

post-56770-1251212029_thumb.jpg

post-56770-1251212050_thumb.jpg

Excellent news for me. Is it signposted in other than thai? A pro available at request?

Mike

Excellent news for me. Is it signposted in other than thai?

You'll see a large sign in Klong Son village, but basically just take the inland road next to the 7-eleven and drive for about a kilometre. Cant miss it. The sign is in English, and shows a picture of a golfer.

A pro available at request?

Don't get too carried away.

Excellent news for me. Is it signposted in other than thai?

You'll see a large sign in Klong Son village, but basically just take the inland road next to the 7-eleven and drive for about a kilometre. Cant miss it. The sign is in English, and shows a picture of a golfer.

A pro available at request?

Don't get too carried away.

Ok, many thanks for the news and the info.

Mike