Golfing Holidays

copperkerferd

Hello everyone. Iam new to this forum and i am looking for some advice. I am thinking of starting a Company in Australia doing Golfing trips to Thailand. I will be bringing 12 or 16 golfers staying 8,10 or 12 nights. We would be staying in Pattaya and would like to play golf at the surrounding golf clubs.

I would like to know what permits i would need or Taxes i need to pay.?? How hard it would be to play at these Golf clubs.?? What Red tape i might come accross.?? I would be using Thai people for the tranport to and from Bangkok and also to and from the golf clubs. This is a dream of mine i would like to pursue so if anyone can help, please do.

Copperkerferd

Hello everyone. Iam new to this forum and i am looking for some advice. I am thinking of starting a Company in Australia doing Golfing trips to Thailand. I will be bringing 12 or 16 golfers staying 8,10 or 12 nights. We would be staying in Pattaya and would like to play golf at the surrounding golf clubs.

I would like to know what permits i would need or Taxes i need to pay.?? How hard it would be to play at these Golf clubs.?? What Red tape i might come accross.?? I would be using Thai people for the tranport to and from Bangkok and also to and from the golf clubs. This is a dream of mine i would like to pursue so if anyone can help, please do.

Copperkerferd

There are several local companies (Pattaya) that could organise all of this end for you. I have no idea on the tax/permits situation, but partnering with a local firm would almost certainly get over (nearly?) all of the red tape issues. One I used previously was Thaigerline Golf (www.thaigerline.com). I'd suggest contacting them.

Copperkerferd

There are several local companies (Pattaya) that could organise all of this end for you. I have no idea on the tax/permits situation, but partnering with a local firm would almost certainly get over (nearly?) all of the red tape issues. One I used previously was Thaigerline Golf (www.thaigerline.com). I'd suggest contacting them.

Thanks for the thumbs up. Cheers

Copperkerferd

Copperkerferd

Thanks for the helping hand.

Cheers

Copperkerferd

Look up www.cocogolf.net based in Thailand. Been in the business for years, check out the website.

Copperkerferd

Look up www.cocogolf.net based in Thailand. Been in the business for years, check out the website.

Cheers. Thanks for the help.

Hi you should give these guys a go

they are Australian and always have loads of competitions twice weekly and pretty good discounts for a lot of courses

speak to Jack or Bob www.outbackgolfbar.com

hope this venture takes off for you

chock dee

Hi you should give these guys a go

they are Australian and always have loads of competitions twice weekly and pretty good discounts for a lot of courses

speak to Jack or Bob www.outbackgolfbar.com

hope this venture takes off for you

chock dee

Thanks very much for the help. Have a great day.

Mike

There's a lot of competition out there in the Thailand golf tour market. I recommend if you are going to/thinking of using any of the tour companies that you try contacting them via email first and see what kind of response you get. Quite often you'll find that you get no reply, or one a week later, which is obviously not a good sign. Google "golf in thailand" or anything like that and contact the first 10 companies then compare the replies.

There's a lot of competition out there in the Thailand golf tour market. I recommend if you are going to/thinking of using any of the tour companies that you try contacting them via email first and see what kind of response you get. Quite often you'll find that you get no reply, or one a week later, which is obviously not a good sign. Google "golf in thailand" or anything like that and contact the first 10 companies then compare the replies.

Cheers.

Places like Pattaya offers extreme adventure, sports, entertainment and nightlife to thousands of

leisure-starved tourists annually. Often passed up for its boisterous charm, Pattaya is the one place where

travelers of every budget, yet limitless imagination can enjoy the finest in culture, eco-tourism and revelry.

To know more about Pattaya Thailand, please visit the website amazingthailand.co.in

Amelia - have you ever been to Pattaya? If so - please could you point me to where I 'can enjoy the finest in culture'?

Places like Pattaya offers extreme adventure, sports, entertainment and nightlife to thousands of

leisure-starved tourists annually. Often passed up for its boisterous charm, Pattaya is the one place where

travelers of every budget, yet limitless imagination can enjoy the finest in culture, eco-tourism and revelry.

To know more about Pattaya Thailand, please visit the website amazingthailand.co.in

Amelia - have you ever been to Pattaya? If so - please could you point me to where I 'can enjoy the finest in culture'?

I thing Amelia works for TAT Pattaya division.

To show how much Thais know about Pattaya the head of the Thai Ladies Golf Association when interviewed on Golf Channel as to how they got such big names for the Honda Classic she replied " The girls love to go shopping in Walking Street".

To show how much Thais know about Pattaya the head of the Thai Ladies Golf Association when interviewed on Golf Channel as to how they got such big names for the Honda Classic she replied " The girls love to go shopping in Walking Street".

That could be more correct than you think, have you seen some of the "girls" on the LPGA?

That could be more correct than you think, have you seen some of the "girls" on the LPGA?

Cristie Kerr

Suzann Pettersen

Ai Miyazato

Jiyai Shin

In-Kyung Kim

Yani Tseng

Paula Creamer

Karrie Webb

Eun-Hee Ji

Angela Stanford

Lorena Ochoa

Song-Hee Kim

Kristy McPherson

Lindsey Wright

Na Yeon Choi

Brittany Lincicome

Michelle Wie

Anna Nordqvist

Morgan Pressel

Sophie Gustafson

Candie Kung

Ji Young Oh

Hee Young Park

Catriona Matthew

Se Ri Pak

Seon Hwa Lee

Brittany Lang

Katherine Hull

As you know so much about the personel preferences of lady golfers perhaps you could indicate in the above list who would find walking street to their liking. Of course irefutable proof is required

Amelia, Thanks for that information. I will have a good look at this site. I have noticed that you may work in the TAT Division in Pattaya. If i am to bring Golfing groups to Thailand can you tell me what permits or Licenses i will need???

Mike

Amelia, Thanks for that information. I will have a good look at this site. I have noticed that you may work in the TAT Division in Pattaya. If i am to bring Golfing groups to Thailand can you tell me what permits or Licenses i will need???

Mike

And I thought my question (please could you point me to where I 'can enjoy the finest in culture?) was hard!!

Best of luck with that one Mike! :)

Copperkerferd

Thanks to all of those people out there with suggestions. I would like to know how i get a TAT License and what i have to do and what it is for. Also a Tourism Authority License.

Cheers Mike