Beach Front Land In Khlong Yai

Thailaw

I traveled earlier this week from Pattaya to Koh Kong in Cambodia. The road from Trat to the Cambodian border at Cham Yeam passes through some areas (near the village of Khlong Yai) that looked very nice and close to the ocean. Does anyone know of, and can provide contact information, for a person(s) with land (beach front) to sell in this area or can recommend an estate agent that deals in peoperty in that area? I would be interested in a 1 rai parcel to use as a weekend retreat. Does anyone live in this area? is it a good area to live/have a vacation home? Thanks for any leads/information that you can provide.

I traveled earlier this week from Pattaya to Koh Kong in Cambodia. The road from Trat to the Cambodian border at Cham Yeam passes through some areas (near the village of Khlong Yai) that looked very nice and close to the ocean. Does anyone know of, and can provide contact information, for a person(s) with land (beach front) to sell in this area or can recommend an estate agent that deals in peoperty in that area? I would be interested in a 1 rai parcel to use as a weekend retreat. Does anyone live in this area? is it a good area to live/have a vacation home? Thanks for any leads/information that you can provide.

Two years ago I was offered a complete turn-key resort in that area for 30,000000 baht. Just what I needed.

All kidding aside, try [email protected]. If no luck PM me. I have a contact in Trat.

I live in Klong Yai most of the time. Built a house, have a thai wife(gone to London for 2 months) and happy. Not sure, but could be the only 'farang' here.

I agree, some very nice looking spots there. A lot of coastline south of Klong Yai, however, is partly industrialised; a deep sea port, crab/prawn farms, fishing ports and villages and the obvious presence of the army.

To my knowledge, there are no estate agents in K.Y., but I could always ask my local friends what they know.

This is only a fraction of info provided so if I can be of any further help, please pm.

Mike