English Fa Cup Final

boogie

I'm going to be in Chaiyaphum for two weeks at the end of May. I am reliably informed that the FA Cup Final will be live on Thai TV. Does anybody know where I might be able to watch it in Chaiyaphum. I have been there before and I fully realise that there are no such things as sports bars etc ! Just a local restaurant or bar would be fine. I'm not worried if I'll be the only farang in there.

Cheers

I'm going to be in Chaiyaphum for two weeks at the end of May. I am reliably informed that the FA Cup Final will be live on Thai TV. Does anybody know where I might be able to watch it in Chaiyaphum. I have been there before and I fully realise that there are no such things as sports bars etc !  Just a local restaurant or bar would be fine. I'm not worried if I'll be the only farang in there.

Cheers

If it's live on Thai TV you should be able to watch it in

Bars

Hairdressers

Stores

Phone shops

Supermarkets

Petshops

Restaurants

Bus station

Train station

Tool shop

Motorbike shop

Car showroom

Night watchmans box

Chemist

Drug store

Optician

Video store

Music store

Makro

Tesco

Big C

In fact anywhere that's open

Seriously I remember once in a village outside Nakon Phanom,I wanted to watch England v Scotland,so I brought a bottle of Mekhong and knocked on the first door I came to. I was welcomed with open arms.( and England won 2-0)

Thanks a lot ! Actually you can cross at least 4 off that list that dont exist in Chaiyaphum and as at it will be on about 1.00 a.m. most of the others will be closed !

Ok does anyone know where would be a GOOD location to watch it, probably not but I just thought that somebody on this forum might know of such a place , such as a local restaurant or bar where there might be a few locals watching it over a couple of beers. Your last suggestion sounds good !

Edited by boogie