Beachfront Bungalow On Koh Chang

repeter

We are going to Koh Chang the first 10-12 days in December. Is there any beachfront bungalows for 2 adults and 2 (Thai) kids. We dont need AC or swimmingpool but a fridge would be good.

One bungalow with an extra bed can work. I dont want 2 bungalows because the children are 7 and 14 yo.

We are looking first at the White sand beach area. Budget max 1500 bath.

/Peter

We are going to Koh Chang the first 10-12 days in December. Is there any beachfront bungalows for 2 adults and 2 (Thai) kids. We dont need AC or swimmingpool but a fridge would be good.

One bungalow with an extra bed can work. I dont want 2 bungalows because the children are 7 and 14 yo.

We are looking first at the White sand beach area. Budget max 1500 bath.

/Peter

www.siambeachkohchang.com

White Sand Beach Resort ? But really if your budget is only 1500/night and you are here in High Season then you wont be getting beachfront bungalows on White Sands.

Try KP Hut on Klong Prao Beach would fit the bill - they have family fan bungalows on a quiet beach. Have to walk 15 mins to shops, restaurants in the village though. But if you are driving then no problem.

Thanks Changian. Yes i will check KP hut out. I can pay 2000 bath if necessary and can pay for 2 huts if it safe. We have never been to Koh Chang before.

/Peter

As far as safe goes ... you wont see Koh Chang on big trouble in tourist Thailand , any time soon...

S.J.C

• 3 months later...

Update

We went to Koh Chang in afternoon on december 5 , kings birthday and we have not booked anything.

The first place we asked for a room have but to small for 4, but they followed us to to the next resort and we get one beachfront bungalow for 4 people for 1800 Baht. It have AC, tv, fridge and hot water.

That was on white sand beach. Apple bungalows.

repeter