Issan Bike Riding

ray23

skidmarks.jpg

Shorts I hear you say    :o

Hi Ray

Keep think about getting myself a big bike and was wondering what protective clothing you wear,if any.I understand they now have breathable fabrics.

I come from the UK where everyone wears leathers and boots but you must cook in the sun here.

Rode in India with just shorts and T shirt but was a little insane at the time. :D

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never said I was smart LOL

Was pointed at Aletta ray,we know you got to many smarts to ride like that :D

skidmarks.jpg

Shorts I hear you say    :o

Hi Ray

Keep think about getting myself a big bike and was wondering what protective clothing you wear,if any.I understand they now have breathable fabrics.

I come from the UK where everyone wears leathers and boots but you must cook in the sun here.

Rode in India with just shorts and T shirt but was a little insane at the time. :D

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never said I was smart LOL

Was pointed at Aletta ray,we know you got to many smarts to ride like that :D

UM HMM!!!! Sure. Well maybe not on long rides LAUGHTER

ozzydom,that's a nasty photo but nothing compared to some of the poor girls in Goa who were scrapped head first along the road. :o

You still on the big bike hunt?

They best shop I have found, was in that city you hate so much, Nong Kia, but don't tell anyone I told you, But to tell the truth I'm not sure I could find it again myself, not in town.

ozzydom,that's a nasty photo but nothing compared to some of the poor girls in Goa who were scrapped head first along the road. :D

aletta,, it was actually posted as a serious reminder of the rider safety aspect of the great pastime of motor-cycling. He did a good job, riding the tarmac as we were taught,on his back, imagine the photo if he had been sliding a**se up. :o