( Adult ) Entertainment In Kampheang Phet

stockholm

Just moved to Kampheang Phet and need some help to find out what the city have to offer in adult entertainment and

would also like any tips on good pub, karaokee, live music venues etc... Basiclly tell me everything I need to know about the nigthlife ( if there are any ) in kampheang phet..Thanks..

There's an English pub with great food just a block away from Eagle pub. Think the name is T&T and Nigel will direct you to "entertainment".

How's the food? I'd make the 1,5 hour trip up to Kamphaeng from where I live if there's decent Western food there.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great food,and I mean great. Really large portions also.

Not to be whiney, but neither billd nor I could find that restaurant.  Of course we both forgot about Eagle Pub, but I just checked on my GPS and it's not listed so we wouldn't be able to find that either.  A google search turned it up on Chakungrao road though...I'll check it out.

Great food,and I mean great. Really large portions also.

Not to be whiney, but neither billd nor I could find that restaurant. Of course we both forgot about Eagle Pub, but I just checked on my GPS and it's not listed so we wouldn't be able to find that either. A google search turned it up on Chakungrao road though...I'll check it out.

I will have a look next time I go up that way.

I have printed out a Google earth map and also a GPS map that should get me to the street anyway.

Just moved to Kampheang Phet and need some help to find out what the city have to offer in adult entertainment and

would also like any tips on good pub, karaokee, live music venues etc... Basiclly tell me everything I need to know about the nigthlife ( if there are any ) in kampheang phet..Thanks..

Mate, the best way is to get out to the city what til' nightfall and find it yourself.

We can advise you on the 'mainstream' places, but you've got to get your self out on the ground looking for the racy stuff.

I've lived there for a bit and it has the 'adult' places but it's a question of you finding them, and not the other way around :)

Good luck, and watch the traffic. It can be a bit tight and congested.

I've lived just outside Kamphaeng Phet city for a few years now and found it to be a sleepy old place.The livliest area,though, is around the Eagle pub and the Banana Club in Phet Hotel.Forget about going there before midnight because it doesn't get going until then.Decent Western food in Phet Hotel,incidently,and not too expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
I was in Khampaeng Phet on Chakungrao road on Saturday afternoon and while I found the Corner restaurant they told me that the Eagle was at the market area and I still can't find it.

Whats the Corner restaurant like?

I was there about 11.30 am and it was closed and they were cleaning up.

It looked nice and tidy though.

I was in Khampaeng Phet on Chakungrao road on Saturday afternoon and while I found the Corner restaurant they told me that the Eagle was at the market area and I still can't find it.

Western food?? What is the Eagle Pub? Thai or Farang?

Western food?? What is the Eagle Pub? Thai or Farang?

Thai,remember your in a small city with very few farangs.