Where Good Pharmacy

frken

Is the Fascino beside the market on Pattaya Tai, opposite Wat Chai, priced differently to the Pattaya Nua one?

Fascino on Pattaya Thai offers my meds at exactly the same price and offers the same member card discounts as their bigger branch on Pattaya Nua

I've never been to the Fascino on Pattaya Thai, but the one on Pattaya Klang is more expensive than the main Fascino on all items I've compared so far. They have a markup on the main Fascino prices, probably because they are a 24 hour convenience pharmacy. It's a good place to go after hours if you have an urgent need for medication.

wheres the one on Pattaya Klang Tropo?

i may need that after hours service one day..

When you turn right onto Pattaya Klang from 2nd Road, it's not far up on your left near where all the food stalls are and just before the big mango stands you may have seen along there. They are open 24/7.

Where is the Fascino on Pattaya Tai? I didn't even know they had one there.

• 11 years later...
On 9/20/2009 at 7:00 PM, barryofthailand said:

As far as I know, their is only one Fascino's company store in Pattaya. the other two, one on Pattaya Thai, and one on Pattaya Klang are franchises, and totally priced different. I live in korat, and even though the Fascino's up here is a company store, it is priced higher than the Fascino's on Pattaya NUa, and does not except the discount cards even though they asked me if I was a member.

Barry

Barry, do you know of Siam Pharmacy in Korat? They are pretty much the cheapest around for my needs.

55 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Barry, do you know of Siam Pharmacy in Korat? They are pretty much the cheapest around for my needs.

Bit of a long shot...............threads 12 years old...........

Barry last on here Dec 20.......

Edited by thaiflyer1