Anyone Interested In Starting A Photography Meet-up Group?

phetaroi

As to the venue, how about the Starbucks in the emporium suite next to the Emporium, easy access by BTS and not so difficult finding parking there. The lounge there is pretty big (but too crowded on weekend?) and if we decide to go out on photo shoot we can go out to the Benjasiri Park next to it.

Ok with me

As to the venue, how about the Starbucks in the emporium suite next to the Emporium, easy access by BTS and not so difficult finding parking there. The lounge there is pretty big (but too crowded on weekend?) and if we decide to go out on photo shoot we can go out to the Benjasiri Park next to it.

Ok with me

Sounds good to me too. Mornings are good for me.

Chiang Mai has a pretty get up and go group that I accessed via ThaiVisa. PM me for details.

They meet every fortnight at a pub.

I am traveling to CM (and bringing a photography mate along) with the family for the New Year. We hope to meet up with the CM group and get some photography in.

Would like to meet up with any keen photographers in BKK from the 8th Jan.

We visit at least once a year and hope to show some of our work in CM. My mate has just got back from a photo treck to Anapurna - has some great shots. he uses pretty flash gear - has a Canon 5D11 with lots of "L" series and "grey" colour lenses. I have a Canon 30D but like to take a lot of hip shots with low level cameras. I like the reportage, capture the moment style while he is a landscape freak and always after the "National Geographic" style. It's all good!

If any locals feel like catching up for a sesion drop me a line via TV.

Okay, I'll try something a little different. Rather than planning a "meeting", I live on Sukhumvit Soi 24, a 5 minute walk from Emporium down the soi. If someone or two or more would like to come over to informally chat about getting this idea moving, let me know. I'm retired, so I can be available almost any time, although prefer afternoon or evening. The only day I'm not available is this Monday (Dec 28th).

Okay, I'll try something a little different. Rather than planning a "meeting", I live on Sukhumvit Soi 24, a 5 minute walk from Emporium down the soi. If someone or two or more would like to come over to informally chat about getting this idea moving, let me know. I'm retired, so I can be available almost any time, although prefer afternoon or evening. The only day I'm not available is this Monday (Dec 28th).

I sent you an email w/my contact info via your profile.