Need A Little Help Locating A Bakery Supply

captcraig

Can anybody tell me where I can find a good bakery supply store in Bangkok? my wife is wanting to do some baking and we're having a hard time finding some supplies. She needs the following....Light corn syrup, cinnamon extract and various other items, any info would be appreciated!

Hi,

Try KCC Bakermart on Lad Prao road

www.kccbakermart.com/about.htm

It's small shop, bit difficult to find the first time however.. 

Note that also foodland and carrefour do have a lot of bakery stuff.

Cheers,

Robert

Also Villa will have baking supplies. For baking pans, there are Thai bakery supply stores which are cheaper than Villa. What area are you in? There's some in Chinatown near Saphan Han, there used to be one someplace in Siam Square, one north of the old airport.

Indeed, Villa Markets tend to have a lot of baking supplies, though I can't say for sure they stock the particular items the OP listed.

Also, on Suk Soi 33/1, near the Fuji Japanese market there, there is a baking supplies store with both food products and hardware that, as far as I can tell, is there to support an adjoining baking school for Thais. The store, though, is open to the public.

The Central Food Halls in the basement of Siam Paragon or on the 5th floor of the Emporium also carry a lot of harder to find items, though sometimes you have to look around, because they often scatter similar items into several different locations... such as separate stock displays for regular peanut butter vs. organic peanut butter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Making a granola recipe. Need oat bran and/or wheat bran in bulk(not in boxes). Where can I buy it in Bangkok? If you know of a specific bakery or store that carries it(or a neighborhood where I'm likely to find it), please reply! I need the neighborhood as well as the street/road and which BTS or MRT station is closest.