German Hiv-scare Man Resurfaces

guran

Update:

Police detain man amid HIV scare

CHAIYAPHUM: -- Police yesterday raided a hotel room and detained an allegedly HIV-positive German who reportedly attempted to spread the virus to Thai women last year.

Hans Otto Schiemann, 56, was deported last November on grounds of overstaying his visa.

“It’s unclear how he returned, but we’re going to deport him again right away,” said local police.

Schiemann – a one-legged former soldier – made headlines last year when his Thai wife accused him of paying for unprotected sex from women and girls with the malicious intent of spreading the disease.

Following the allegation, police arrested him on charges of overstaying his visa.

He was found guilty and sentenced to 52 days in jail, after which he was deported. However, Schie-mann resurfaced in the province earlier this week, causing public alarm that led to his arrest yesterday. Schiemann’s ex-wife, who is reportedly in the terminal stage of Aids, fled her home after Schiemann and several friends showed up on Tuesday evening, her neighbours said.

--The Nation 2004-03-24

Bloody Good News!!! Get the <deleted> out of the kingdom permanently!!!! :o

Edited by britmaveric

Is the one and only interest here that he is Western?

There are tons of Thai men who know they are HIV + yet continue to sleep with women 'conveniently' forgetting to mention their condition.

I personally know of one myself.

Why always, always harp on about bad farangs here - this is so misrepresentative and sensationalist.

I knew a Thai guy in Pattaya who was banging girls (no condom I'm sure) in his home while his wife was dying in the hospital from AIDS which he gave her. They also had a young son.

I asked the Thais who told me this why they didn't at least warn the girls quietly. "Up to them. Not my business if they want to have sex with him."

He quite probably gave his first wife AIDS too. She died young. Unknown illness. Can't remember if he took a third wife. Anyway, the AIDS finally took him last year.

Regardless of the facts, non-facts, ignorance, hatred, bigotry, and belittling, I recommend you try to make the world a better place. :D

If you know someone who has HIV/AIDS who is a danger to other people YOU SHOULD GET INVOLVED. There are resources out there to help you and them! :D

http://www.floatinglotus.com/enter.html?target=aidsthai.html (good resource list)

"I know a guy..." or "I know someone..." is complicancy, be it a gun or body fluids. Once someone you know dies, then you should visit your conscience and ask yourself some serious questions. :D

Or if you want some good news about HIV/AIDS in Thailand and a credible resource:

http://www.unaids.org/en/geographical+area...ry/thailand.asp :D

For those of you quick to condemn without knowing the facts, read some history and consider the possible outcomes of your contributions. RadioRwanda (1993) and the blindness that followed comes to mind. :D

Have a good day. Better yet, help someone you know or don't know to have a better one!! :o

Regardless of the facts, non-facts, ignorance, hatred, bigotry, and belittling, I recommend you try to make the world a better place.  :D

If you know someone who has HIV/AIDS who is a danger to other people YOU SHOULD GET INVOLVED. There are resources out there to help you and them!  :D

http://www.floatinglotus.com/enter.html?target=aidsthai.html  (good resource list)

"I know a guy..." or "I know someone..." is complicancy, be it a gun or body fluids. Once someone you know dies, then you should visit your conscience and ask yourself some serious questions.  :D

Or if you want some good news about HIV/AIDS in Thailand and a credible resource:

http://www.unaids.org/en/geographical+area...ry/thailand.asp  :D

For those of you quick to condemn without knowing the facts, read some history and consider the possible outcomes of your contributions. RadioRwanda (1993) and the blindness that followed comes to mind.  :D

Have a good day. Better yet, help someone you know or don't know to have a better one!!  :o

huh? :D okay

Is this Germanic chap HIV+ or HIV-?

Does anyone possess any definite facts concerning his case whatsoever?

Because if his medical status is indeterminate- then this all is rather moot.

Moot can be fun. Besides what's the chance he is HIV-? His wife has it, so he gave it to her or she gave it to him. Either way the Thais want to blame the white guy, and most everyone here knows of many stories of the horny white guy coming to Thailand to use and abuse those willing.

Throw a rock in the air and you'll hit someone guilty.

Is this Germanic chap HIV+ or HIV-?

Does anyone possess any definite facts concerning his case whatsoever?

Because if his medical status is indeterminate- then this all is rather moot.

He has said himself that he's HIV+... but then given his deranged mental state, as evidenced in his interviews, no one knows for sure. He has refused to be tested further...

but actually, the only thing that is moot is that he will soon be gone from Thailand, if isn't already.

He's out of our hair and is someone elses's nightmare.

Since he's German.... he should be Germany's nightmare.

Well, he is not denying he had sex with the women.  However if my memory serves me correctly, he got aids from some 17 year old thai girl, and obviously he did not know it until later after his tsk tsk hump the bumps crusade.  By then it was too late.  So now society condemned this guy for spreading aids.  Why not also condemn the girl who infected him????????  What is it that she so innocent about and why should she be innocent just because she is a female??????  Ahhhhh, yes men rush to the defense of a filly in distress and say rubbish to the male species of the kind. 

Goes to show you how stupid your brains work and how you people think??????? :D

:o

Daveyo

There is more common sense (and truth) in DY's post than in the rest of them put together.

he got aids from some 17 year old thai girl, and obviously he did not know it until later after his tsk tsk hump the bumps crusade.  By then it was too late.  So now society condemned this guy for spreading aids.
'Obviously'

....Is that correct? Or had his possible infection been diagnosed after which he was/is still having unprotected sex.

There is more common sense (and truth) in DY's post than in the rest of them put together.

Dave also said boldly that the tsunami hit Phuket 20 minutes after the quake (i.e 7.58 am + 20 minutes, which was wildly off-base), so lets just hold our horses before we rush to toss roses at him ! :o

• Like 1

• 14 years later...
On 3/23/2005 at 8:29 AM, bangkapiboy said:

Why hasn't he been banned from entering Thailand? He is not the "quality" farrang we want around!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t worry, TM30 will find him and get him sorted.

1 minute ago, tubby johnson said:

Because he is dead! AIDS! Why can't you understand that?

i understand! 
But i think is strange that zero information After jail. 

is same with Stig kvale. 
After they get him is zero information.

8 minutes ago, Krikkiz said:

i understand! 
But i think is strange that zero information After jail. 

is same with Stig kvale. 
After they get him is zero information.

People being released from jail isnt a newsworthy story 

Why do you want to know what happened after anyway ?