Microsoft Excel In Thai

luckyluke

As far as I know, you can only change the computers language, unless you have some sort of outside program to translate, but not 100% sure.

I you run vista, go to the control panel go then Regional / Language options and you can change it there - you may need an install disc to complete the changes.

Edited by cranki

Is there a way to change the Thai language on Excel in any of the following languages : Dutch, English, French or German?

I am assuming you are referring to changing the menus and commands

The following is from the Office 2003 help

Change the language of the user interface or Help in Office programsTo change the user interface or Help language, your organization must have purchased and distributed Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack, and it must be installed. For details, see your system administrator.

1. In Microsoft Windows XP, on the Windows Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings. In Windows 2000, on the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.
  2. On the User Interface and Help tab, do one of the following: Change the user interface language
    • In the Display Office 2003 in box, click the language you want.

Change the Help language

The Multilingual interface pack is available for XP in some of the bigger Bangkok computer malls but takes a bit of searching to find

I do not know about Vista as I have managed to avoid that system.